Chapter 11

"I see you have taken an interest in Prince Edward, Prince Wilfred and Prince Glenn." My grandfather said as we had our Sunday afternoon tea together.

"Yes, I guess so." I bit down on my lower lip as I grabbed a finger sandwich with the small tongs.

"Which one do you like most?" He pressed.

"They're all pretty nice." I said as I took a sip of my cup of tea.

My grandfather gave me a pointed look. "Don't avoid the question, I want to know who has caught your interest the most."

"Well," I blushed a bit as I stared into my cup of tea, "I like Prince Wilfred the most. He's nice, sweet, and very caring."

"Aren't they all though," My grandfather laughed at my sudden embarrassment.

"Yeah," I laughed with him, "but Prince Wilfred is different. It's like he sees more of me than I see myself."

Like Prince Edward, Prince Wilfred understands me, but I like his company better.

My grandfather nodded thoughtfully. "Are you going to plan on spending more time with Prince Wilfred than Prince Edward and Prince Glenn?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, should I?"

He smiled gently at me. "If you like Prince Wilfred more you shouldn't lead on the other Princes."

I nodded as I pursed my lips.

My grandfather was right. I need to buckle down on this matter. I need to get serious with this growing relationship, I hope it's a growing relationship, that I'm having with Prince Wilfred.

After that day, with my grandfather, I didn't see Prince Edward or Prince Glenn as often as I did. I only saw them when I had all of the Princes over all at once.

When I did, sometimes I would sneak glances of Prince Wilfred.

Sometimes he would sneak glances of me too, if I caught him, and he both would look away with our cheeks red.

A few of the Princes smirked or coughed to hide an oncoming laugh.

I guess our relationship was something, but there wasn't a name to it. At least, not yet.

Was I in love with Prince Wilfred? Was he in love with me too? Well, there's only one way to find out-- when we see each other next time. Alone.

Author's Note:

Ooh, Linda chose Prince Wilfred! :D Will this work out? Well, there's only one way to find out; is to wait for the next chapter.

I'm sorry if this chapter is very short. I felt like the reveal of who Linda picks to fall in love with should have its own chapter. Regardless the length of it.

Comment down below if you wanted Linda to fall in love with the other Princes, and which one did you want her to fall in love with too.

Until next time, my lovelies :D

P.S. Please read my other stories. Much appreciated. Thanks.