Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I blinked back the tears that dared to surface. I straightened my posture and looked right in one of the girls eyes. She shrunk back a little but I knew the same tactic wouldn’t work on Bianca. Whatever you do just don’t hit her, that’s all it takes, Bree. She smirked at me. Slap me again. As if reading my mind she slapped me again and I didn’t even flinch.

“You’re supposed to be in pain!” She screamed out. I hope someone hears, I hope someone comes to save me.

“Too bad your prissy little attacks don’t even hurt,” I chuckled, that was a stupid idea.

Bianca huffed in anger and looked at me with a disgust. She pulled back her arm and threw a punch. It hit me in my left eye and hurt like nothing else. I let myself cry out in pain this time. She punched me in the stomach and I fell to the floor. The tile was so cold on my hands as I crawled toward the wall farthest from Bianca. She wouldn’t have me getting away. She grabbed me by my ankle and pulled back. My ankle twisted in the worst way ever and it felt like fire erupting. I groaned in pain and watched the feet circle me. Then they all started kicking me with their perfect Barbie like high heels. Each hit hurt more than the one before it. Bianca pulled me up by the hair and punched me in the nose. I crumbled to the ground and listened to their horrible laughs. They walked out of the door laughing.

When I was finally alone I burst into tears. The hot liquid streamed down my cheeks and hit the floor. My whole body felt cold against the floor. My body was shivering; I couldn’t tell if it was from the cold feeling or from the pain. I watched as blood pooled against the floor. She broke me nose, at least I think she did. I cried so hard that I never heard the bathroom door open.

“Brenna?” I heard a deep voice ask. I tried to hold in my horrible sobs. “It’s okay.” Two strong arms enveloped me.

I snapped my eyes closed and got ready for another hit. I knew it wasn’t Bianca, but my body just felt like everything was going to hurt me. I tried to push away from the guy and pull him closer to me at the same time. He sighed and picked me up.

I couldn’t bare to open my eyes as he walked through the halls. I’m sure there were people pointing, laughing, and whispering. I don’t even know who this guy is or where he’s taking me. I’m just too afraid right now to do anything; I’m just in too much pain.

He rubbed my back soothingly and I started to calm down a bit. My body was still violently shaking and I still felt so cold. Bianca is horrible, worse than I thought someone could ever be. It’s my first day back and this is what happens! I need to transfer or something. I get enough of this abuse back home, at least I use to.

“W-what happened?” I heard someone say. I could tell it was the nurse.

“I’m not sure, I found her like this in the girls bathroom.” He set me down on a bed and that’s when I opened my eyes for the first time.

The light flooded my vision and made me squint. I could make out two figures looming over me. One was obviously the nurse and the other is…..it’s Will! He’s the one that found me? Wait, how did he find me. My heart beat started to speed up ever so slightly and I really started to panic.

“It’s okay, Brenna,” the nurse soothed. She lightly touched my nose and I cried in pain. “Yep, definitely broken.”

“Broken?” Will asked.

“Unfortunately. I wonder what ever happened?” The nurse walked into a small room and started to rummage through all the medical supplies.

Will turned back to me in deep thought. He looked down at me with a frown. “What did happen?”