Chapter 13- Nightmare

Genevieve~

She looked at herself in the mirror as she thought "why did I do that!" When she kissed Jeff the second time it was like they were meant to be.

No! I can't fall for him! She screamed in her mind as she fell asleep.

*************************************

"Jenny! you will be fine. Don't worry." I told her. But the words weren't coming from me. They were coming from him. The boy. But that boy was me... It doesn't make any sense.

The girl shivered, her arms covered with dirt from the ground. In the cold dark room with her, I felt comfort. I treasured every second with her before in-charge came back. I tried to calm her down but she was still trembling.

"Why did I even wanted to help her in the first place?" I wondered.

"Because you care." A tiny little voice inside me answered. It didn't make sense. Who is she? Why do I seem to know her.

In-charge came back. We squirmed into a corner of the room, away from her. She had two assistants, one on each of her two sides, blocking our exit if we ever had one.

"Give the girl 4.5 the extreme." She commanded," and the boy there..." She hesitated. I froze. What was she giving us?! I/He trembled. Thinking that they were going to kill us, I braced myself.

"Give the boy 1.0." The lady said," it's more painful." I gulped as the men advanced on us.

*************************************

"NO! NO!" Genevieve screamed and she threw her pillows everywhere. Shaken by another dream she raced to the bathroom and splashed cold water on her face, The cooling sensation made her immediately feel better.

Genevieve ignored her dream and got ready for school.

As usual, her mother went to work already. She was like this ever since the theft. The chauffeur was in the car waiting for her, she stepped

into the car and didn't look back at the house.

A tear rolled down her cheek. Surprised, Genevieve wiped it off.

*************************************

Jeff~

"Hey bro!" Jeff greeted Isaac giving him a bro hug. Isaac smiled.

"Hey Jeff. You look happier today, want to swop stories?" Isaac commented. Jeff looked away embarrassing. No way was he going to tell Isaac about his 'fake date'.

"Um... it's nothinggg." Jeff replied, crossing his fingers behind his back. Isaac shrugged but still eying him suspiciously.

"Have you since Genevieve around?" Jeff asked.

"I think she was walking to class." Isaac said, raising his eyebrow." Why do you as-"

"See you later!" Jeff said and hurried to class.

Apparently, he needed to tell Genevieve something.

*************************************

Hey!!!

Not so early update for you people! Apparently I was 'threatened' to do so. Besides I still owe you guys one. Thank you for reading! ^^

This chapter is too short to count. I will do the extra and weekend chapter on Sat or Sun.

Best wishes!

L.S

*************************************