Mini chapter 4.1~ Dem revolutionary boys

Laurens went first. "Can I see myself first?" Evelyn nodded and handed him the mirror. "I just wanna know who I am." He took a look, blinking a few times just to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "Damn...." he almost sounded deflated, Lafayette rested a hand on his shoulder to comfort him but quickly took it off. "I'm lookin great! Never had freckles before. Lovin the hair! Always liked brownish-red hair. No wonder I woke you up Laf!" He gave him an elbow and chuckled.

"John, uh puis-je..." He motioned to the mirror. "Go ahead! You're gonna get a kick out of it." John handed it over to the frenchman who took it thankfully. "Ah! Je vous remercie!" He studied himself "Wow, je regarde fantastic! I look like a new man mon amie! I simply adore the facial hair." He laughed pulling in John for a hug.

"Alright, alright, you had your turn, nows mine!" Hercules grabbed the mirror and took a look. "Niiice! The bandana really adds to the look! I am loving this." He joined the other two in their hug, giving the mirror back to Evelyn. "Looks like we all don't mind the new looks, huh!" John laughed pulling them closer. "We still see each other as friends even when we change face." They all seemed to agree to this and acted like they had when Hamilton had first met them.

Dem revolutionary boys at it again.

Mini chapter 1 out of 5