Mini chapter 4.3 ~ Southern Mother-F*#%^!g Democratic Republicans

Couldn't find real pictures so..... fuck it. Credit goes to the artist.

Aaron Burr was always one to stray from facing the truth head on but this time was different. He was determined to have a new start which ment facing his own face. He still had a small puppy on his lap so he had to speak up to have the mirror handed to him. When he did receive it he first looked scared, he wouldn't see the face he was used to looking at, instead he would see a stranger. His breathing quickened and he almost broke out in a sweat but he calmed himself and flipped the mirror over to see his face. He stopped breathing for a second but went right back at it. It was certainly different, barely any hair at all, just fuzz. There was some form of familiarity in his eyes and face, given that he looked years younger but still, he was better than he thought he would look prompting another chuckle out of him.

Thomas didn't even ask Burr to give him the mirror "Okay, you've had your fun, now let's see how I'm holding up." He took it out of his hands and brought it up to his own face. He just stared blankly at his reflection before stating simply "I at least look good like this. Not like others with this tone." He handed the mirror to James who took it gently. He had a similar reaction though, maybe he was a bit more welcoming with the change. "I look fine. I don't exactly see why I was scared of this."  Returning the mirror back to Evelyn for the third time. 

"Oh, yeah. Sorry for that Burr. Just got antsy to take a look." He said it half assed, like he didn't really mean it. Burr accepted it nonetheless, he was used to this kind of attitude towards him.

Well, frenemies will be frenemies.

Mini chapter 3 out of 5