Chapter 10 ~ Delivery from above

Gotta say, thank you for the support and fuckin hilarious comments that a certain someone (Emetheone you rock 😊) have been posting and helping me by pointing out the inaccuracies (gonna have to do more research on dis shit) now, IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THINGS LEGAL!!...

 (plz don't hate me or kill me after this😅😊☺️☠️)

Waking up, the crew of revolutionaries thought nothing of the unusual sorts were going to happen today.

Think again moron (Alex no, stop trying to fight the people on tv... John don't encourage him!)

Breakfast was normal, well, as normal as it would get for now with Lafayette being the best cook in the house next to the girls cooking some eggs and toast. The girls were chilling, talking about yesterday and enjoying their time together. Thomas and James simply sat on the couch with Alex, John, Aaron, and Philip watching a debate between rival industry groups (Alex I swear to god, I will turn the tv off and hide the remote if you even try to punch the screen, cut it out), Washington was helping wash the dishes (Irony), Herc was playing with Brownie on the floor, and Evelyn was on her laptop trying to decide if she should clean out the attic and move Tjeff and Jmads up there or somebody else. She had checked her twitter and found that Lin was looking for the lookalike he saw yesterday downtown but was only getting fans sending him pictures of cosplay and memes. Looks like they were safe, for now at least.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later. Evelyn rushed to open it. Outside was a man dressed in delivery attire. He had brown hair and stunning green eyes. He was holding a clipboard and a package was set on the floor next to him. "Hi! I have a delivery for a mister A. Hamilton?" Eve's heart stopped beating for a second. "Ummmm, you mean a Miss Evelyn A. Hamilton?" She nervously smiled. "Nope, it's a mister, can he please come and sign this?" She shifted "Um, no, he can't, he doesn't-" "Miss, the address is right, I can see a few men in there, can he just sign this? It won't take long." 

Evelyn was shocked, he wouldn't leave until he had that signature, would he? "Uh, Alexander? Can-can you come here? Please?" Alex stepped away from the tv (you're fucking lucky you didn't break it Alex) and walked to the door. He saw the man and the papers on the clipboard, he got a bit nervous "What is this?" The man just tipped his cap "Good day sir, I have a package for you, all I need is you signature on the dotted line and it's yours." He handed him a pen and the board. Ham looked it over before giving a shrug and signing it. He handed it back and was given the box in exchange. "Thank you sir! Have a nice day!" Evelyn wasn't about to let him off so easily "Hey wait! What's your name? What company do you work for?!" He turned "Names Gabe, I work for He-van-ly Deliveries." With that he walked off out of sight.

Both just stood there, unsure how to process what had just happened. A mystery man, named Gabe, had just come and asked for the signature of ALEXANDER FUCKING HAMILTON, gave him a BOX, and just walked away... their lives would be anything but normal now would they?

They brought the box in, everyone eyeing it with curiosity. "Pops? Whatcha got there?" Pip started knocking on the package. Alexander yanked it away "Be careful Philip! We don't know what's in there, let alone how they knew I was alive and living here. We must approach this with caution." He set it on the table. Evelyn brought out a knife and began to cut the tape off. It was so tense, everyone was holding their breath. Finally the tape was removed and the box was opened....

"What the hell?! This is just a bunch of papers!?"

John was right. It was a stack of papers, they all had writing on them, some more than others. Herc sighed in disappointment "Aw man, I thought it would be like a weapon or something." The bunch looked at him with questioning looks but were drawn away by Jefferson "Hamilton, why does this birth certificate have your name on it? As far as I know, you weren't born in 1990."