Mini chapter 4.2~ The Schuyler sisters

Angelica asked for the mirror while the boys were having their little boy moment. "Would you mind if I...?" Evelyn had no objections "Take all the time you need." Angelica thanked her and took the handle. Examining herself, she looked a bit conflicted "Something wrong Angie?" Eliza asked. She shook her head "We don't have the same skin colour.... does that mean we...?" She sounded defeated, worried about her relationship with her sisters. "Oh, don't even think that Angelica!" Peggy was at her side in seconds. "We will always see you and each other as sisters!" She smiled, "Thanks Pegs, you too Eliza." She hugged both with a few tears in her eyes. "Now; who wants it next?"

"Oh! Oh! Me! Me please!" Peggy was all too excited to see herself "Mm-hm, alright Peggy, here ya  go." Peggy grabbed the mirror and looked "....." she was silent which brought concern "Marguerite?" Her response was mellow at best " Meh, I can live with it. I look fine." She still smiled but it was more toned down. "Don't like how you look?" Angelica questioned "No, no, I LOVE how I look, just *sigh* disappointed at my height. Still the smallest sister." This brought a laugh to the sisters before she handed off the mirror to Eliza "Here ya go."

Eliza was nervous. What if Alexander didn't love her anymore? What if she looked terrible? Looking into the glass she prepared for the worst. Instead, she looked beautiful. Fair in complexion and with slender, feminine features. She looked to her husband "Alexander..." He seemed to get the hint and put his arms around her waist. "Eliza, you look just as beautiful, if not, more so than the first time I met you. I know who I married and love you all the same." With that he kissed her, right on the lips. The mirror was handed off back to Evelyn as the two shared their moment. Breaking apart they smiled at each other before leaving the embrace. Eliza joined back with her sisters who pulled he into another hug. 

Looks like the Schuyler sisters were back in action!

Mini chapter 2 out of 5