Mini chapter 4.4~ Washington's own chapter part

Washington was ready to take a look at himself now. He wasn't scared, slightly nervous but not scared. He tapped Evelyn on the shoulder "Love, can I ask you for that mirror?" Evelyn still was unused to the nickname he had given her but gave it to him nonetheless. "Please, call me Eve, if you want to." He took it gently "Taken into consideration love." She blushed again. He gave a small chuckle. He was just having fun with her, she really was like Hamilton, unable to take a little joke without either getting flustered or frustrated.

He picked up the mirror only to find.... his hat was obstructing his view. Nice. He took it off, suddenly feeling a breeze on his bare scalp. Looking now he saw he had no hair. Bald... okay, he can live with it. His features were more broad than they were before. He certainly looked like a military man. Looking to the side of his face he saw a scar near his left ear. Huh... Well. That was new, it was barely noticeable though so it didn't really matter. What mattered was that he could recognize the man he saw. It wasn't the scarred old man he saw before. This was a young man who had fought for liberty and lived to come home. He couldn't help but tear up.

"Washington, sir? Are you okay?" Hamilton looked to him with worry as he saw tears well up. He was pulled into a surprise hug from the General, some tears slipping down his face "Son, I've never been better." Not used to this kind of affection from the General, he awkwardly hugged back. He let go and set the mirror on the couch.

Washington finally felt, for the first time in his life, that he could turn over a new leaf.

Mini chapter 4 out of 5

I tried to add something to Washington to make him sound more like a military man so I added the scar.