Mini chapter 4.5~ The dual Hamiltons

Ok Philip is not that young in this, he's still nineteen, I just couldn't find any pictures of him and Hamilton that weren't sad. Soooo..... credit to the artist. Again.

Last was Philip and Alexander. Philip was the first to go since his father was still caught in a hug with Washington. He picked up the mirror that was on the couch and yelped. Everyone turned to him, worried that something had happened only to find Philip giggling now. He made a few silly faces in the mirror before looking to his dad, still giggling. "Heh, hahaha! Pops, I look just like you still! Just with freckles and curly hair but I like it!"  His mother smiled and walked towards him and held him like before. She took the mirror and gave it to John, who passed it to Hamilton.

The mirror was flipped so he couldn't see himself yet. He looked to everyone, anticipation in their eyes. He found his courage and flipped the mirror over.

He looked at the reflection he saw. He was immediately interested in his face, reaching up to touch it every so often. Burr was right, he had some trouble identifying the man he saw yet he knew it was him. He was a little annoyed at having long hair but he could easily tie it up later. He and Philip did share many characteristics... but so did Evelyn. George was right as well, she almost looked like she could be his daughter. "Well?" Laf and the others were waiting for his response. Hamilton responded promptly "Well, I'm fine with it." That was not the response they thought he would have.

"That's it? No big speech or giant fuss?! Who are you and what have you done with Hamilton?" Jefferson was having a breakdown. He only said a few words?! Whaat? "What can I say Thomas? I'm speechless. I have no words for this... unless, you'd like to hear one of my rants?.." To which Thomas replied simply "Hell no." 

The mirror was handed back to Evelyn for the last time. She took it and put it back in the room she got it from.

Now they all knew what they looked like, with dual Hamiltons being last.

Mini chapter 5 out of 5

Back to original chapters