Worth

Blurry was all that filled Willow's vision as she drove back to her hotel. Upon reaching her room, her phone buzzed with a call from one of her best friends. Willow answered the call, but sat on the other end with silence, reluctantly wanting to speak at the moment.

"Um, hello? Will, are you there?" Zoya questioned into the phone. Willow sniffled and walked her way to the bedroom.

"Hey." She lowly answered.

"Willow, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Willow threw her purse on the other side of the room.

"Well Z, I met this guy, almost died because my stupid ass couldn't take a compliment, got my heart ripped out of my chest by him, and met this little girl at a event only for her guardian or whoever to curse me out because I was helping her." She kicked off her boots and went into the bathroom fully clothed. Willow turned the knobs of the bathtub and let the water run.

"Aww hun, you wanna talk about it?" Willow stopped for moment. Did she really want to explain her pain and probably suffer even more?

"Nah, not really." Zoya could hear water running and was struck with a weird feeling throughout her body.

"Um Willow, are you about to take a bath?" She set the phone down on the floor beside the tub and put it on speaker phone. Breathing faster than before, Willow took a look at herself in the mirror.

"Sure. Hypothetically speaking," Zoya instantly frowned, sensing how things were about to go down.

"Willow, why the hell are you running the water?" Willow shook her head and chuckled at the reflection in front of her.

"I dunno, maybe to catch it." She sarcastically spat.

"Will, enough of the bullshit. Why are you running water in a tub and what are you gonna do with the water?" Willow scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"What do you think Imma do with the fucking water Zoya?!" Willow turned off the water. "I can't breathe underwater obviously." With one foot at a time, Willow sunk her body inside the tub.

"Willow!!" Zoya screamed loudly. "Please get out of the fucking tub!" She laid her head back and took deep breaths.

"Not this time Zoya. It's worth it I promise." Willow closed her eyes and begin to recite a line from a favourtie song of hers.

"Bad things happen to the people you love,"

"Willow please stop!! Just get out and we can talk about it okay?! Just get out please!" Zoya pleaded.

"And you find yourself praying up to heaven above."

"No! NO! Willow get out! Please get out!" By this time, the water had to reached her chin.

"But honestly I never had much sympathy,"

"It isn't worth it Willow! We love you so much! You have people who love you okay?! I am one of those people Willow! Please listen to me!" The water stopped at the tip of her bottom lip. Zoya realized she was running out of time trying to convince Willow and tried to think of ways to save her.

"Oh!" She gasped when she remembered she kept a tracker on Willow's phone from when they went on vacation one time. Zoya exited out of the call app with Willow still on the phone and went to her GPS. She found that she was at the Refinery Hotel in New York.