Falling

i know you're wondering why there's a song in the mm, but this song really inspired me to write this chapter. its actually a lot of songs that inspire me each chapter of the book, but i'll put those in later on. hope you enjoy the story.♡

Willow's eyes suddenly fluttered open to come into view with blackness. She darted her eyes around the area, hoping for some type of light, some type of color. Helpless, she tried moving her body only to feel as if she was restrained with ropes. Sweat formed on Willow's forehead, her breathing increasing.

"Hello?!" She yelled out, her voice coming out a lot hoarse than before. Feeling the restraints come loose, Willow slowly got up and walked forward, the world before her still black.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?!" She still couldn't find any light until a old TV like screen appeared above her.

"What the hell is this," Willow mumbled to herself, staring up at the disorientated screen. The screen went blue, then appearing some type of homemade video. But instead, it was her 9th birthday party. Willow chuckled at herself on the screen, having a good time smashing cake in people's faces. She then saw her parents placing a tiara on top of her wild curls. Willow weakly smiled, reminiscing on the happy times. Out of nowhere, the screen turned a dark red. Willow frowned, then changed her face into a shocked one when the screen held an awful image.

"No!" Willow shook her head, watching herself being sexually abused by her father and her mother standing behind them. Tears trickled down her face as she saw how she struggled and fought against his intentions with her 10 year old self.

"Daddy please stop! It hurts!" Her squeaky, but fragile voice spoke.

"Shut up!" He took a hand across her hand. "And take this dick bitch. You messed it up for yo' ass when you were born," With that, he entered into Willow's little body, her scream piercing throughout the black room.

"Mommy!" Willow faintly called out. "Please help me. Please?" Her mother shook her head and just watched the actions take place between her daughter and her husband. By now, Willow's body was shaking with tears.

"Please make it stop! Please!" She wailed. Willow gripped her hair tightly, still watching the screen. It had felt if the room was getting smaller with each breath she took. Next, the screen went blue again. Willow contorted her face, the tears staining all parts of her face.

"What the fuck is going on?!" She commanded. Her parents were on the screen again and this time, it seemed that the perspective was from her own 13 year old self.

"Willow, who is this?" Her mother put a picture down of Willow and a boy hugging in the middle of her school's hallway. Willow furrowed her brows, wondering who took a picture of them and how'd her parents get them.

"Um," She fumbled with her fingers. "It was just this boy thanking me for helping him with his project." Willow said, coming up with a quick lie. Her father folded his arms across his chest and frowned at her. 

"Willow, we know you are lying because we called your teachers and they said you didn't have any projects coming up." Her father leaned down to Willow's level and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Don't lie to me Willie baby. Now, tell us why you were hugging this boy?" Willow's frightened eyes locked in with her father's and she could feel her palms start to sweat. More tears rained down her cheeks as she watched herself squirm and tremble in front of her parents.