+ seven

+ seven

Since Narda had agreed to go out on a date with him--something he had been wanting for a very long time--he decided to keep his end of the bargain. Narda had agreed more as a way to spare his life, since he was sweating buckets and panting whilst eating jalapeno peppers at that contest in the mall. All the while, she had barely broken a sweat, the peppers didn't seem to affect her tongue like it did him. She was afraid that he would eventually collapse from the shock of eating all those peppers, and she promised him a date. That date offer came in exchange for him patching things up with Baekhyun.

As much as he didn't want to do it, he marched himself to the dorm room he used to share with Baekhyun. He barged into the room while his group mate was watching a video from SM Town's youtube channel. It was from a webshow they had recently started, titled Kkoch's Diary

Narda was included in many of her early episodes and was a fan favorite. It wasn't until the drama of her being Baekhyun's stalker happened, that the complaints and hate comments started on Florencia's videos. SM asked the super model not to continue including her friend in them, for the sake of her viewership. Florencia didn't care about that, but while being in Korea she was under SM Entertainment's management and she had to follow their rules.

There was one particular video that Baekhyun liked. It was one of Florencia's early diaries, in which she and Narda reacted to EXO's Overdose music video. The two foreign girls appeared in the video--one of them screaming at the top of her lungs with excitement each time Baekhyun appeared on screen. One would have thought it was her first time watching the music video, but in reality, she had seen it many times. She had even been on set helping Nari with the members' hair styles while they were filming the video so many months back.  

Nowadays, Narda was replaced in Florencia's newer videos by her younger sister Acacia--another Mexican super model. She had been dating Jongin in a relationship that wasn't very serious, until they decided to break things off. They later found out that she was pregnant and it was decided that she would stay in Korea until after the baby was born. Then she would return to her country, and their baby would spent months at a time with each parent.   

Baekhyun missed that smile, and yearned so much to see it again.

But each time he happened to catch her eye from across the street, she'd look away, expression serious. Narda wanted nothing to do with him now because she had seen how much trouble it caused her.

She was currently probably the most hated person in Korea.

Baekhyun paused the music video when his group mate entered the room and shot him a curious look. "What do you want?" He asked wearily, already expecting a fight.

But that wasn't what Chanyeol was there for. Instead, he heaved a sigh and began to speak. "I wanted to patch things up with you." 

Eyes widening in surprise, Baekhyun asked, "What?"

"I wanted to patch things up." Chanyeol repeated. But he immediately let him know the circumstances he was under. "Guti and I talked today. She asked me to do this because she was concerned about our friendship."

Even though he had been so bad to her, she was still worried about his friendship with Chanyeol. Chanyeol found that to be quite admirable. She had every reason to hate Baekhyun and wish him the worst in life--and yet, she didn't. Instead, she was asking Chanyeol to make amends with the person he considered his best friend. Chanyeol personally didn't think Baekhyun deserved it, and that he never even deserved her love. But if she was able to move past that, then he knew he'd be able to fix things with Baekhyun, for her sake.