+ thirty five

+ thirty five

Kyungsoo let the two of them know that despite still not waking from her coma, the doctors said they had been able to stabilize her. The blood donated by Narda and Junmyeon had been very helpful to them. The only thing that was left to do was to wait. The doctor informed him that they would leave her under observation for a few more days, and then they would have to make a decision if she were to remain in a coma. The doctor let him know that the choices were sending her back to her apartment with a nurse who would take care of her, or stay at the hospital until she could wake up, but it was going to be very expensive to keep her there.

Still, Kyungsoo and the others thought the hospital was the best place for her to be. She would get the attention and treatment she needed. Narda and Chanyeol agreed with him. Narda didn't want to risk leaving her alone any moment of the day.

He finally informed them that the doctor allowed for Nari to have visitors, and that the hospital hours for visiting would end at eight. It was nearly six in the afternoon and Narda got up from her place on the couch. Chanyeol looked at her with curiosity. "Where are you going, Guti?" He asked her.

"To the hospital to see Nari." She replied as though it were ovbious.

Chanyeol had hung up the phone with Kyungsoo, but clicked on his power button to look at the time. He heaved a sigh, "Its traffic hour right now. We'll be getting to the hospital around seven and visiting hours end at eight. Maybe we should wait until tomorrow and I'll take you right after you get out of work." He was just so worried about her own health. She was trying to do everything at once, and that just wasn't possible. She was looking so tired at the moment and needed to rest.

"Chan, she's my best friend." She told him with a sad sigh. "Even if she's not awake right now, I think she can feel our presence. I don't want her to think I've left her behind. I can't ask you to get me to the hospital, given that we're no longer in a relationship." Her words drove a knife through his heart. It was so heartbreaking to him, even if it wasn't to her. Of course she felt bad because she cared about him. But it wasn't the same. "I'm just letting you know I'm leaving right now if you would like to come with me."

He easily gave in to her and the two left the apartment together. She had been planning to get there by train and bus--since the train would drop her off near the bus stop that would get her to the Good Samaritan Hospital. But Chanyeol assured her they could take his car. 

On the way there, Oriana texted her.

oriana: i'm really sorry about your friend guti... </3

oriana: i hope she recovers soon

guti: thank you ori

guti: chan and i are going to visit her right now...

oriana: alda sends his love too

guti: thank you... <3

oriana: its kinda bitter sweet that something like this is what brings people together

guti: what do you mean??

Her friend then sent a link to an article which talked about the accident. It was also mentioned that former EXO members--Lu Han, Yifan, and Tao--had posted on social media about it. They had uploaded pictures of them with Nari on weibo and instagram. There were links to the posts and Narda clicked on Yifan's first. There was a picture of him and Nari, the latter looking like a tiny little doll by his side because he was so tall. They had smiling faces and his arm was around her shoulders.