+ eight

+ eight

Narda was pressed up against the door to the apartment, trapped between the door itself and Chanyeol. There was no room for her to move, if even slightly. His soft lips were pressed against hers, seeking entrance into her mouth, and he had to lean down quite a bit, since she was almost a whole foot shorter than him. Meanwhile Narda was completely frozen in place, taken by surprise at the sudden kiss he was giving her. 

She would have fallen backward when the door opened behind her, if it hadn't been for Chanyeol taking notice as he saw it open slowly and he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her towards him. Startled, and trying to regain her balance, Narda threw her arms around Chanyeol to stabilize herself. With his lips on hers, his arm around her waist, and her arms around his neck, they looked to be now in a compromising position.

The door to the apartment opened and the two standing in the hallway were met with Nari and Kyungsoo who had been in the apartment the entire time. Once Chanyeol picked Narda up, Nari called him to go spend time with her. He had just finished his schedules for the day and had stopped by to visit her for a few minutes before returning to the dorms. He was extremely tired and wanted to go to sleep, but he first wanted to see Nari. With all his schedules, even though she worked for SM as his stylist, he rarely got to see her. Chanyeol and Narda were still in each other's arms for a second before Narda pulled back with widened eyes, but she wasn't able to get far because Chanyeol's arm around her waist was not letting go.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and wiped her lips with the back of her hand out of mere instinct. Not because she hadn't liked the kiss, but because she felt her lipstick had smeared and she felt it surrounding the outline of her lips. Nari watched them both with a pleased grin and she shot them a thumb's up, making Narda burn with a visible blush. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was grinning like an idiot. Kyungsoo, the only one there who had no idea what was happening, looked from one to the other with confusion.

"What's happening here?" Kyungsoo wondered, raising an eyebrow at them in question.

He knew that Chanyeol was into Narda, which could only be described by what he saw as an infatuation or maybe even an obsession, but he also knew that she didn't feel the same way about him. She wanted to be with Baekhyun from the very beginning. Seeing Narda and Chanyeol making out in the hallway made him think that maybe she was leading him on. If that was the case, he wasn't going to hesitate to step in. 

Nari placed a hand on his shoulder, a smile evident in her tone as she spoke. "They just went on a date, Soo. Let them be." Other than a smile, there was also clear approval for them. She cared about Narda and she thought she could be happy with Chanyeol if she could just give him a chance.

Kyungsoo turned towards her with surprise, eyes widening. "You helped them do this, jagi?"

She nodded innocently and gave a shrug of her shoulders. "I don't see what the harm is. They're both single. They're both adults. Let them do what they want with their lives." 

While he knew that she was right, he also knew that something that could mean nothing to Narda meant everything to Chanyeol. He really liked her, and Kyungsoo just didn't want things to end badly for his friend. Chanyeol would probably be completely invested in the relationship. Though he thought Chanyeol was annoying, obnoxious, and a pain in the ass most of the time, he was Kyungsoo's friend. No matter what, he cared about Chanyeol. They had been in a group for years now, and they were like brothers.

He finally heaved a sigh and said, "Lets go back to the dorms, hyung." 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were so comfortable with each other that it was on very rare occasions that the younger vocalist called the EXO rapped hyung, and Chanyeol was okay with that. They were about the same age anyway. It was something of a surprise when he did use the honorific language with him.