Unexpected Revelation - Part Two

Part two is here! 

I do not own "The Hobbit" Only my OC.

***********

The troll was surprised, and oh, so stupid. It started screaming.

"Blimey! Bert, Bert! Look what came out of me hooter. It's got arms and legs and everything."

"What is it?" Bert asked.

"I don't know but I don't like the way it wriggles around." The troll said and dropped Bilbo on the ground with a thud. He tried to get away but the trolls caged him in.

"What are you then? An over sized squirrel?" They asked.

"I'm a burglar... uh Hobbit!" Bilbo corrected.

"A burglar hobbit?" The troll asked. Oh so stupid.

"Can we cook him?"

"We can try."

"Amee, I would prefer some help here now!" Bilbo yelled and on cue, Amee jumped out of the tree in front of Bilbo.

"Sorry stupid but I have first rights to that burglar hobbit." Amee told them.

"Look at that Bert. Can I have her for dessert?" One of the trolls said almost jumping up and down.

"It won't be more than a mouthful but sure, why not?" Amee had not thought this all the way through. There were no chance for her to take on all those troll alone.

"Uh Bilbo... Now would be a good time to run." Amee said running between the trolls with a tight grip on his hand. Carmella knew that Amee was in danger and made a lot of noise.

Amee nearly touched the fence before the troll grabbed her by the foot.

"Put me down right now, stupid!" Amee yelled as the troll held her over the pot. She looked over at Bilbo and somehow hanging upside down, she managed to shoot an arrow straight into the arm of the troll holding Bilbo. The troll yelled in pain and dropped him.

"The dessert shot me in me arm!" Yelled the troll. The one holding her started shaking her so badly she started to feel faint.

"Are there any more of you little fellas hiding where you shouldn't?" Asked one of the trolls.

"If you could stop shaking me, I could give you an answer, but no there's not." Amee said barely keeping her eyes open from the shaking.

"She's lying."

"No I'm not!" Amee argued back. 

"Hold her toes over the fire! Make him squeal!" Out of nowhere, Kili shot out of the woods slashing the legs of the trolls, making them scream.

"Drop her!" He yelled both angry and scared at the same time.

"You what?"

"I said drop her." Kili repeated. The troll snarled at him and threw Amee through the air, taking him with her to the ground. Her muscles ached in protest from the contact. As they both hit the ground, all the other dwarves and Bilbo came flying out of the forest to help them.

For a second, Amee was out of it. Kili looked at her with a worried expression.

"Hey! Open your eyes for me." Kili begged. Slowly she opened her eyes and shook her head a little.

"Are you all right?" He asked her.

"Yeah. As soon as I kick some troll butt, I will be." Amee growled and got up from Kili and charged the trolls without hesitation. Kili could not understand where she got the strength.