An Unexpected Confession

Enjoy this next chapter!

I do not own "The Hobbit" only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Amee was asleep for almost three days straight and during those three days, Kili understood and accepted help from his fellow dwarves, so that he could clean himself up, and get some food in his system. Thorin did not want to stay in one place for long so they needed something to carry Amee on.

On the third day, Amee suddenly heard hushed voices. At first, she did not have any memory of what happened but then it all came back to her. Goblin Town, torture, Azog and her revelation about being Princess of Gemstone.

"Just a little bit of tomatoes and some cheese. It's her favorite and I think she will be hungry when she wakes up!" Amee could hear the hush words of young Ori. He and Bombur was making food, she didn't know what time it was. She slowly opened her eyes looking around her. They had made it down from the mountain completely but stayed hidden between some rocks.

"How do you know what the Princess likes? When did you become the expert?" Bombur asked harshly, trying to get the young dwarf away from his cooking.

"Because she told me once when I asked." Ori argued.

"He's right you know." Amee said as she slowly opened her eyes to look at them. They both stopped their bantering and turned to look at her.

"Amee! You're awake! It's so good to see you!" Ori said almost crying.

"It's good to see you too, Ori and you as well, Bombur." Amee told them with a smile.

"We made food for you Princess." Bombur said.

"Oh please stop with the 'Princess'- name calling. I am still just Amee, nothing has changed." Amee argued as Ori helped her getting up in a sitting position.

"How are you feeling?" Bombur asked as he gave her a plate with food.

"A little sore but that's about it. How long was I out?" Amee asked looking around.

"About three days, and it's a good thing you woke up, you had us all worried. Kili mostly, we to persuade him to let us watch over you for a few minutes at the time to get cleaned up and getting food and sleep into his system." Ori told her and it made her blush.

"Where is he now?" She asked as she dove into her food.

"The others are out watching the area, looking out for orcs. It's a good way to keep them away from you." Bombur said with a smile. Just as Amee finished her food, she could hear the others come back and she couldn't wait to see them. Ori was so excited about Amee waking up and ran towards them.

"Thorin! Thorin!" Ori yelled. Because of that, everyone were alerted and drew swords.

"What's wrong Ori?" Thorin asked.

"It's Amee..." He told them, and they all assumed the worst. They ran towards the campsite only to find Amee sitting against a rock, smiling and laughing about something Bombur said.

Amee looked up and saw the other dwarves, a concerned hobbit and a smiling wizard standing there watching her intently and all she could say was:

"Uh.. Hi." Great Amee, way to go! She thought for herself. Bilbo was the first one to react, and basically threw himself into her arms, hugging his best friend.