The Not So Unexpected Battle - Part 2

Here is the last chapter of "The Tale of the Savior."

Enjoy this, and let me know what you think!

Warning! This chapter contains some triggers about assault that may offend some readers.

I do not own "The Hobbit" Only my Oc

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Gandalf was doing his best to help the people of Dale, fighting off the orcs. Neuriel crossed his mind, and he wondered if she was all right. He chose to believe that she was.

"Gandalf!" The wizard heard the brave little hobbit yell. He rushed towards him, thinking he was in danger.

"It's Thorin." Bilbo said in relief.

"And Fili, Kili, Dwalin and Amee." Gandalf said with a sigh, feeling relieved that they were still alive and kicking. "He's taking his best warriors."

"To do what?" Bilbo asked.

"To cut the head of the snake." Gandalf said with a smirk. But on the inside, he was praying that Amee and the others would get out of this, safely.

"Gandalf!" They heard a voice yell from behind them. Gandalf looked up, and saw a familiar elf riding towards them.

"Legolas!"

"There's a second army. Bolg leads a force of Gundabad Orcs. They are almost upon us." Legolas told him.

"Gundabad. This was their plan all along. Azog engages our forces, then Bolg sweeps in from the North." Gandalf said.

"Wha... the North? Where is North exactly?" Bilbo asked, looking around.

"Ravenhill." Gandalf answered and Bilbo's face changed drastically.

"No. Thorin's up there. And Fili and Kili. Gandalf... Amee is up there." Bilbo said terrified.

Tauriel and Legolas looked at each other. Their friend was up there, and there, and there was a good chance that she would never return.

***********

The race towards Ravenhill, seemed to go on forever. Amee helped Thorin, Kili and Fili, killing orcs in their paths. Still having a lot of arrows, thanks to reuse and storage. Kili kept close to her as they slay their way up on the platform before the highest ground, where Azog was waiting for them. Thorin motioned for them to go around at different angles for the element of surprise. Amee took the front with Thorin, as the others took the sides. For once, there was no hesitation, no way that Thorin would not trust Amee with his life. They were in this together. Azog wanted Amee just as much as he wanted Thorin in this mess.

Together, they worked through the orcs, and Amee was determent. She did what she had to, to keep herself safe, and the only way to do that, was to kill the Orcs, and kill Azog. Suddenly, all of the Orcs were gone, either dead or vanished completely. And that made Amee nervous. Something wasn't right. Something told her that this was too easy. The silence was suffocating, and Amee's senses told her that this was all a set up.

"Where is he?" Kili asked, standing next to Amee. "It looks empty. I think Azog has fled."

Thorin looked back at Amee and they locked eyes. They both understood. Something was very wrong.