25. Vandalism

I took Sterling's hand, his intentions to bring me somewhere to do something 'fun'. He insisted I closed my eyes until we arrived to the unknown destination. It was tricky to keep your eyes shut whilst flying, it made my head dizzy. My conscious was waiting for my head to slam into a brick wall or whatsoever.

I wanted to peak just for a reassurance that everything was okay, but I remained my eyes shut and took a deep breath to calm down, realizing that Sterling wouldn't allow anything to happen to me.

Sterling slowly came to a halt, leaving us floating in the midst of the air. "You can open your eyes now," he said.

I felt a rush of nervousment run through my veins, for I didn't know where we were and what he had planned. I slowly opened my eyes to see the big reveal, and we were hovering over the Gravity Falls bridge.

My eyes examined all over the landscape that was beyond us, blinking a few times to identify the place. A feeling of surprise and confusion shot through me, having no idea why he brought me here. I furrowed my brows and looked up at him, waiting for him to speak up.

"Do you see this, Sapphire?" Sterling said, sticking his hand out towards the landscape that lied under us. "This town is all yours, you can do anything you like to it."

"I say we should have a little fun destroying it, show those peasants who are in charge, then recreate it to a more suiting place for a goddess like you." Sterling said with a smirk, resting his hands on my shoulders.

His words piqued my interest, causing me to contemplate the town's potential. I smiled with malevolent eyes, concluding to the thought. "Let's do it."

"That's my girl," He smiled seeing how easily I gave in.

---

Screams of terror were heard as Sterling and I vandalized the whole town, melting buildings and houses down. There was only a few places I left standing, the mystery shack being one of them. I didn't feel the need destroy it for some reason. Perhaps it was the memories that were created there. From the sleepovers to my father's death, it all happened there. I guess you could say it had somewhat of a 'home' vibe to me.

Anyway, we ended up getting carried away with our unlimited powers and spontaneously began to create any stupid little idea that came to our minds.

Bubbles of madness, which if entered causes you to hallucinate your worst nightmare.

Flying bats that turn any living being into solid Sapphire. Which of course I'm using for decorations in my castle.

Weirdness waves that bring breathless things to life, so on and so forth.

After we had a grand ole' time "redecorating" the town, we headed back to the castle and held a huge party. While the creatures were playing 'spin the person,' drinking time punch and just enjoying the music, I relaxed on my throne, laying horizontally so my legs were resting on the arm of the throne whilst my arms were supporting behind my neck.

I watched as everyone from below have the time of their lives, feeling completely satisfied that I was able to make this all possible. Heck, I even began to develop quite the ego after all that endless worshipping from them. It was sonething I've never experienced before, and I was loving every minute of it.