The fight

*Shawn's pov
I wake up the next morning and my phone is blowing up. I look at twitter and the 1# trending hashtag is 'Shawn's baby'. I read a few tweets and they're from fans freaking out about me becoming a father.
I have 5 missed calls from Andrew so I call him back. "Hello" I say, my voice a little raspy. "Shawn, thank God we need to talk. Come to my office immediately" he says. "What is it about?" I ask. "You know what it's about." "I'll be there as soon as I can." I hang up the phone and get dress.
*At Andrew's office
"Morning Andrew" I say to him as I walk into his office. "Shawn please sit down" Andrew demands. I sit down in a chair and wait for him to speak. "Shawn please be honest with me did you, or did you not get a girl pregnant?"
I swallow hard before I answer the question "Yes I did." Andrew sighs. "What the hell were you thinking? Your career is on the line?" "I know I know it's just one thing led to another and now I'm going to be a father" I say trying to be responsible.
"Who's the girl?" he then asks . "She's an old friend of mine named Y/n." "Did you date or start dating?" I nod my head "We just started dating again yesterday." "When did she tell you?" "A few days ago." I answer.
Andrew shakes his head "You've screwed up Shawn." I know it's just" I sigh. "You better come up with a plan, we got your magazine interview in a few days." "I know Andrew" I get up and walk out of his office. "Y/n we to talk" I say to her over the phone.
"What's up?" She asks. "It's about the baby." She becomes silent. "We need to tell them." "No we don't Shawn!" "Y/n we can't keep this secret forever!" "Why not!" "The paparazzi have already seen us out in public!" I'm getting frustrated.
"Ugh if it wasn't for your stupid career we wouldn't be having this problem!" "My career! If you were smart enough you wouldn't have slept with me!" I yell into the phone." Fine have fun being famous I'll raise this child on my own!"
She yells. "Fine! Works for me!" I instantly regret saying that. "Fine!" She hangs up the phone.