Breakup

Your pov
You sigh. "Y/n I didn't mean to.." Shawn says. "It's fine" you interrupt. "Umm how are the steaks doing?" Camila says, to break the awkward tension. "Should be done in a few minutes" Shawn says. "I'll go get Michael" you say.
You walk inside to the kitchen, feeling mixed emotions. You are mad but sad at the same time. Isaac followed you in the house. "Y/n baby are you alright?" He says. "Isaac why can't you accept the fact Shawn is the father?"
He swallows hard. "I knew it." You walk away from him to go look for Michael but Isaac grabs your hand. "Let go of me!" "Knew what Y/n?" "I said let go!" you say in anger. Isaac let's go of your hand.
"I knew you would not accept the fact that Shawn is the father! You just want Michael for yourself and for him to go against Shawn and you'd be the father figure! But he's not your son and if you keep acting like this you'll never be.
It's over Isaac." You say. "Fine it's over, me being the father figure it's over, but what about us? Is that over too?" Isaac asks. You nod your head. "Fine you get Michael but I get the house" Isaac says.
"I never gave a damn about that house, you can have it all you like Isaac" you say. He nods and grabs his jacket and leaves. You sigh and look for Michael but can't find him. "Shit" you mumble. You search like crazy.
"Y/n dinner is ready" you hear Camila call your name. You walk out to their backyard and see Michael at the table with Shawn. "Where's Isaac" Shawn asks. "He went home" you say with a sigh.
He nods his head. You eat dinner with them and get ready to leave when Camila stops you. "Y/n if there's anything you need like a place to stay you and Michael are more than welcome
here." "Let me guess you heard the fight?"
She nods her head. "Thanks Camila but we'll be fine." She gives you a hug goodbye and you drive off to your home. "Y/n" Isaac says as you walk in. "Isaac I will just stay for the night and then be out of here tomorrow with all my stuff" you say. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I wish the best for you and Michael."
"Thanks Isaac, I'm sorry too and I wish the best for you too" you say as you take a sleeping Michael in your arms to bed.

(A/n: thank you so much for 1K reads! It's my first story to get 1K so thank you!)