The beginning

Positive. Positive is the word that would flip Y/n's world upside down.

*12 years earlier (5 years old)
"Mommy I don't to go to school" you pleaded. "But today's your first day of kindergarten Y/n, you have to go" your mom told you.
You stomped into the classroom with your arms crossed. "Say hi to your teacher, Y/n" your mom tells.
You look up at your teacher. "Hi sweetie I'm your teacher Mrs. Johnson" she says with a warm smile. "Hi" you say quietly. "Let me take you to your table" Mrs. Johnson says.
You follow her to a round table with three other children. 
"Y/n, these are your classmates, Isaac, Sarah, and Shawn. So sit right here" she says. You sit down in the empty seat next to Shawn and Sarah.
. "Hi I'm Sarah" the little girl says. She has bright curly blond hair with pale skin and blue eyes. "Y/n" you say. "I'm Isaac" the little boy across from you says. He has dark hair with dark skin and brown eyes. "Hi" you smile at him.
The boy next to you doesn't say anything. "Who that?" you ask Sarah, pointing at him. "Shawn, he doesn't talk very much" she says. "What is he doing" you ask. "
Coloring" she says.
"Hey" you say. He looks up from his coloring. He has dark brown hair, light skin and brown eyes. "What's your name?" you ask. "Shawn" he says quietly. "I'm Y/n" you say. "Hi" Shawn says.

*8 years later (13 years old)
"Shawn" you yell outside his house. "Y/n" he says running out of his house. He comes
and tackles you into a hug. You two fall to the ground. "Missed me?" You say giggling.
He gets off you and helps you up.
"A little bit" he says with a smile. "You act like I was gone for a decade" you say. "The whole summer is long time for a friend to be gone" he says in defense. "Well sorry I had to stay with my grandparents in Ohio" you say. "
How was America?" He asks. "Fun but not as much fun spending summer with you in Canada" you say. Shawn smiles. Shawn looks at you. You lock eyes with him. You both lean in and kiss.  Shawn breaks away.
"Sorry I don't know what I was doing" he says. "It's okay I liked" you say. "Me too" he says. Shawn was your first kiss and you were his too. After this day you and Shawn started dating until.....