He came

*still Shawn pov
I walk into the elevator and press on the floor number. My hands are shaking. I'm excited yet nervous. My baby will be here soon and I will be a father. The elevator door opens and I walk into the hallway.
Isaac and Sarah are standing outside of the room.  "Hey guys what's going on?" I say. "Shawn what are you doing here?" Sarah asks. Isaac puts his hand up to quiet her. "Sarah don't you remember Shawn's the father" he says. Sarah nods her head. "Why you guys out here?" I ask again.
"Y/n is getting an epidural and she didn't want us in the room while it was happening" Sarah says. I nod. Then Y/n's mom comes into the hallway. "How's she feeling" I ask. "Shawn you came it's good to see you, um she feeling better now so you guys can in"
Y/n's mom says with a smile.

Your pov
You're laying on the hospital bed and your friends and mom come in. Then he comes in. Shawn. "Shawn?" You say. "Y/n hey how you feeling?" He asks. "I'm fine, what are you doing here?" "Isaac called me and told me you were in labor, so I came."
"Shawn you didn't have to," "Y/n I'm sorry we got in a fight and I'm not asking to get back together with you, but I want to be here for the birth of our baby." You smile. "I'm glad you came but I don't want the fans to know about our baby" you say. "So what are we going to do?" He asks.
You swallow hard. "Shawn as much as this kills me, to keep this baby a secret you can't be in it's life." His happy expression immediately drops. "Um can you excuse me a second." He gets up and walks out of the room. Isaac goes after him.

Shawn's pov
I walk out of the room, my heart shattered into a million pieces. "Shawn" I hear someone say. I keep walking. "Shawn" the person grabs my shoulder and turns me around. It's Isaac. "How could she do this? How could she be so selfish?" I say with a lump in my throat.
"Buddy I know this is hard but you have to accept it." "How? It's my child Isaac I want to be in his or hers life!" "Shawn this is for your child's sake!" He yells at me. I sigh and he gives me a hug. I cry silently. "Then who will be the father?" I ask.
"Me." I nod my head. "Are you going to be alright buddy?" He asks as we walk back into the room. I sigh and nod. But if I'm honest with myself no I'll never be.