Just a kiss

Your pov *the next day
"Welcome back home sweetie" your mom says. "Thanks mom" you say. "And how's my handsome grandson doing?" She asks Michael. "Good nana" Michael says. You take in all your stuff into your old room.
"Hey old room haven't seen you in a while." "Mama where I sleep?" Michael asks. "Um with me or the other room." "Can I sleep with you?" You smile. "Of course you can Michael and promise mama you'll never grow up."

Shawn's pov
Today I'm meeting up with Y/n and Michael for my suit and Michael's suit fittings. "Hey Shawn" Y/n says giving me a hug. "Hi Y/n" I say hugging back. "Hi daddy" Michael says. "Hi Michael." I give him a hug.
We walk in the tuxedo shop and the place is empty expect for the sales guy. "Hello can I help you?" The salesman asks. "Yes I'm here for a tuxedo fitting and so is this little guy" I say. "Okay you two follow me."
Michael and I walk to the back dressing rooms and Y/n sits on the couch outside of the rooms. I walk out and Y/n sees me, her eyes wide open. "Damn Shawn" she says. I strike a pose and she laughs.
I go up to her and something inside me just makes me kiss Y/n. She kisses back but then she pushes me away. "What the hell?" She whispers. "Sorry" I whisper back. But then she kisses me. I kiss back but then push her away.
"What are we doing?" I ask. "We need to stop and not tell anybody" she says. I nod. Then we hear Michael come out. "Ta-Da!" Michael says. "Omg Michael you look so handsome" Y/n says. "You look awesome buddy" I say.

Your pov (a/n: ' means thoughts)
You walk into your bedroom after going to the fitting with Michael. "I kiss Shawn" you mumble. You smile but then frown. "I kiss Shawn!" You scream. 'What the hell was I thinking? He's going to get married but he kissed me first.'
'But then I kissed him back and then we broke apart but then I kissed him back!' You thought. You fell onto your bed. "I love Shawn. I love Shawn." Does he love me back? Of course not he loves Camila.
'I have I loved him this whole time? My god I'm insane.'