The end

Shawn's pov
"I object." I freeze and turn around to the wedding crowd. A guy standing there with his arm up. "Who are you?" I ask. "Ethan" Camila mumbles. "Who?" "The guy I cheated on you with." I look back at him and I recognize him.
"Come back to me baby" Ethan shouts. "Camila what are you going to do?" I ask. She looks at me, hands me her flowers and she takes off her rings. "I'm sorry but I've been seeing him behind your back this whole time."
My heart sinks. She walks off the stage and onto the aisle and Ethan follows her. I drop her flowers and walk off the stage. I walk out to the building's balcony and just watch out into the ocean. (A/n: the wedding was held in a building and outside was going to be the reception area on the beach.)

Your pov
After Shawn walks away, you ask Shawn's mom to watch Michael and she agrees. You look for Shawn every where until you find him at the balcony. "Shawn" you walk up to him. He doesn't look at you.
"I've should have known, I was lost in a love that she never felt" he says. You hug him and he hugs back. He silently cries into your shoulder. "But I wasn't completely in love her. I was in love with you."
You sigh. "I was in love with you too" you whisper. You hug each other tighter. "I don't want to let go" he says. "You don't how to" you say. "I mean of you. I want to be with you forever."
"Shawn I want the same." You two face each other and kiss each other. "Y/n I don't want to date and then breakup." "I don't want that either." "Let me finish" Shawn breaks away from the hug and gets down on one knee and grabs your hand. "I don't have a ring but Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n will you marry me?"
You start crying. "Yes Shawn yes." He gets up and kisses you. 7 months later you and Shawn get married. And that is the end of my story. And yes I decided I am doing a sequel called "Life in the Spotlight (Sequel to His Baby)" and it is published so you can find it on my page.
Thank you for following the story, have a nice day:)