Dinner disaster

Your pov
"Are you kidding me?" You say. "I'm sorry Y/n" Shawn says. "What are we going to do?" "Don't worry I'll handle this." "Shawn you say that every time." "Trust me Y/n." "You say that too." "Y/n please" Shawn says. "Fine" you say.
"You say that every time." You laugh and hang up. A few days later Shawn had a interview confirming everything and asking his fans to give you and Michael some privacy. And they respected you and gave you love instead of hate. (A/n: cause we're not about hate in the Mendes army!)

Shawn's pov
I'm driving home from a meeting when I get a text from Camila. Camila: I invited Y/n, her boyfriend, and Michael over for dinner if that's okay. Shawn: yeah totally. I'm glad Camila is making an effort to at least be on good terms with Y/n for Michael's sake. I get  home, and Michael greets me at the door.
"Daddy!" He says. "Michael!" I say giving him a hug and kiss on the top of his head. "Hey babe, that salad looks good" I say as I walk over to Camila and kiss her cheek. "Thanks Shawn" Camila says. "Hey Isaac, hey Y/n."
"Evening Shawn" Y/n says. Isaac just waves. "Shawn sorry to bother you but could you cook the steaks?" Camila asks. "No problem, Isaac want to help?" He nods his head and goes out to the barque with me.
"So you and Y/n are dating right?" I ask. "Yep, you and Camila?" "Yeah we're actually engaged." "Oh cool." We are silent for a moment. "Shawn I know you are Michael's biological dad but Michael is my son" Isaac says.
I stop and look at him confused. "Sorry?" I say. "You heard me, plus I've been the one raising him for the last four years." "Isaac I'm still his dad biological and you can't change that."
"You think you can just waltz your way into that kid's life like nothing happened in the four years you were gone Mendes? Think again, I recommend you stay away from Michael before he gets too attached to you and you'll just leave him again."
"You think I'm going to abandon Michael just like that? Plus Y/n was the one who kept me away from Michael." I say in frustration. He stops and turns. I turn to the same direction and Y/n and Camila are standing there.