"I have a daddy!"

Your pov
"Isaac Isaac" Michael greets Isaac. "Hey buddy" Isaac picks Michael up and kisses his cheek. "Hey babe, how was work?" You say as you kiss Isaac. "Good how are things going for you?" "Alright, um there's something I need to talk to you about." Isaac puts Michael down and follows you into the living room.
"So I was thinking I want Michael to meet his father soon but I want to make sure you're okay with that" you tell him. He sighs. "I knew this would happen soon, so let him meet Shawn" he says. "You sure you are okay with this?"
"It was going to happen one day, why not now?" "Thanks for understanding" you kiss Isaac. He wraps his arm around you and pulls you in. A few days later you text Shawn. You: Hey Shawn it's Y/n we need to talk, call me when you get the chance.

Shawn's pov
I get a text from Y/n. I quickly call her to find out what she wants. "Hello?" She answers. "Y/n hey it's Shawn" I say. "Shawn how are you?" "Great, how are you?" "I'm good." "So what do you need to talk about?" I ask. "Um it's about Michael, lately he has been curious about you, like showing me pictures of you and I" she says.
Michael? Curious about me? I smile thinking about what he looks like. "So Shawn is it okay for him to meet you?" "Yeah of course, you guys can come over to my place if want." "Oh really are you sure?" "Yeah totally" I say happily.
"Okay I'll text you the details later" she says. "Bye Y/n." "Bye Shawn" she hangs up. I'm so excited I can't handle myself. But wait what about Camila? She doesn't know I have a son. She knows I've use to date Y/n but I never told her I have a kid with Y/n.
I can't tell her now, Camila will totally freak out.

Your pov
"Michael come here!" You say. He comes running into the living room. "What momma?" "Michael you are going to meet your daddy soon." "Daddy? I have a daddy?" He asks. You nod your head. Michael smiles wide. "I have a daddy!" You laugh at his cuteness.