Baby

Your pov
Shawn comes back into the room and sits in a chair. You smile a sympathetic smile. "So?" You say. "Isaac please be the best father you can be to this baby" Shawn answers. "Will do buddy" Isaac say patting Shawn's back. You smile.
*Few hours later
"It's time" the nurse says. Shawn grabs your hand and you squeeze it tight. "Let's do this" you whisper to him. "You got this" he says with a smile. You push for about 30 minutes and then you hear a baby's cry. "It's a boy!" the doctor says.
You start crying and Shawn kisses your cheek. You grab his face and kiss him. Shawn's a little stunned at first but kisses back. The nurse hands you your baby and you kiss him. "He's beautiful" Shawn whispers. You nod your head. Your mom takes a picture of you, Shawn and the baby.
"Mr. Mendes, it's time for your DNA test" a nurse says. "I'll be back" Shawn says. You nod and continue to cuddle your baby. "My sweet little boy" you whisper to him. Shawn comes back and surprise surprise he is the father.
"So what should we name him?" Shawn asks. "I love the name Michael, what about you?" You say. "I like it but can Shawn be his middle name?" he asks and you giggle at him. "Of course." Michael Shawn Mendes.
The next day you get admitted out of the hospital and there's paparazzi outside. You go outside with Isaac to make it look like he's the father. Shawn goes to the back of the hospital to hide from paparazzi and meets you at your house. The next few weeks Shawn stays with you to help take care of Michael.

*Shawn's pov
One night Michael wakes up crying. "Ugh I'll get him" Y/n says. "No I got it" I tell her. I get out of bed and walk to Michael's crib. "Hey buddy" I whisper to him. I take him out of his crib and cuddle him. "You're so cute" I smile. He smiles back at me.
"The reason I got you tonight because this is one of my final nights with you." I sit in a rocking chair. "Then I'll won't see you for a long time. Michael please try not to make your mom go crazy promise me that. I hope you won't be mad about me leaving you because if I'm honest I don't want to leave."
I feel a lump in my throat. "And Mikey I love you, I love you so much don't ever forget that." He falls asleep in my arms and I kiss his forehead. Few days later I leave for tour and I leave behind the two people I love, Michael and Y/n.