She knows

*Camila pov
"I'm going to get the food babe" Shawn says. "K bye" I say. Shawn leaves and I go to our bedroom to watch tv. I hear a ding and I notice Shawn's phone is on the bedside table. I look and it's a text from Y/n.
Y/n: he says thanks! Wait why is he talking to her? I look at their text messages and I'm confused. Who's Michael? And why is Shawn and Y/n constantly talking about him? There's also pictures of Y/n and a little boy. Is that Michael?
I wait at the door for Shawn to come home. "Hey babe" he says as he walks in. "I just notice I left my phone, hey what's wrong?" He asks. "Who's Michael?" I ask. Shawn puts the food on the table and then looks me in the eyes.
"Who?" "Who's Michael?" I take out his phone. "You've been reading my texts, haven't you?" He says. "Tell me who Michael is" I say. Shawn looks away and mumbles something. "Excuse me?"
"He's my son!" Shawn shouts and turns towards me. "Why didn't you tell me this?" "Because my baby's mama is Y/n. And I knew you would get upset." "How old is he?" "4." "Shawn we've been dating for 3 years and you never told me!"
"Nobody was supposed to know! I promised Y/n I would tell no one!" Shawn shouts. He looks away from me. "Shawn" I try to put my hands on his shoulders but he moves away. "I'm going" he says as he grabs his phone from my hands and his keys. "Shawn don't" I try to stop him but he's already out of the house.
"WELL SCREW YOU SHAWN MENDES" I yell at him as he drives away. I angrily take out my phone and make a special phone call. "Hello TMZ I got a story for you, about Shawn Mendes."

*Your pov
"Yay Michael" you say as he goes down the slide. You two are playing at the park. Then you get a call from Shawn. "Hello?" "Y/n Camila knows" he says. "What?" "She knows about Michael." "I know that......wait what?" "I didn't tell her and she just found out." "Well crap." "And I need a place to stay"
He says. "Why?" You ask. "I left home until I can figure things out." "So you want to stay with me?" "Yes." "K I'll be home soon." You hang up.