Mixed emotions

*Still Shawn's pov  *few days later
I wake up and go to my twitter. Everyone is  @ me. The hashtag is #CamilatheCheater
I look at the hashtag and there's a Snapchat video. I watch the video and it's Camila clearly drunk, kissing someone?!
I quickly call her. "Hello?" She says. "Why did you do that?" I say. "Do what Shawn?" "Cheat on me." "I didn't cheat on you." "Um yes you did, and who was he?" "Shawn I was just drunk and I didn't see him post that Snapchat" she says.
"Well you seem to be enjoying it" I say. "Shawn I'm sorry, I promise it'll never happen again." "You sure?" "Cross my heart and hope to die." "Fine" I sigh. "Bye baby love you" she says. "Bye." I hang up.

*Your pov
"Come on Michael, let's go play" you say to him. You're at the park with Michael and Sarah. "How was the, you know" Sarah asks. "Oh yeah Michael meeting Shawn, Shawn loves him so much and Michael had so much fun, isn't that right Mikey?" "Yes mama."
You get a text from Shawn.
"Who's that?" Sarah asks. "Um my mom." "Y/n you're a terrible liar, who is it?" You blush down at your phone. "It's Shawn isn't it?" she asks. You nod. "When did you two started texting again?" "A few days ago, at the meeting."
"Y/n you're crazy" Sarah says, shaking her head. "We're only texting so he can stay updated on Michael." "Did you hear about Camila?" "I know they're engaged, he told me already."
"No, today a Snapchat came out and it's her kissing a guy." Your jaw drops. "No way" you say. "Yes way." "So is the engagement called off?" "We don't know yet."

Shawn's pov
I get a text back and it's a selfie of Y/n, Michael and Sarah. Michael such a cute kid, probably cause he got my looks. And Y/n......damn. Wait no not damn! What's happening to me? Am I in love with Y/n still?
No I can't be, I'm engaged! Calm down Shawn you're just going crazy, you love Camila and you have been in love with her for the last 3 years since you started dating her. But she cheated on me!
AAAHHH LOVE. Have I still been in love with Y/n the past 4 years since our breakup? No wonder I haven't gotten rid of that picture. But she's dating Isaac. Or maybe she still loves me too.