He knows

*Shawn's pov
After the movie Y/n was fast asleep on my shoulder. I gently move her head off me and rests it on a pillow. "Well goodnight" I say. "Night" Sarah says. As I'm walking to my car Isaac stops in front of me.
"Woah Isaac you scared me" I say. "Shawn I need to talk to you." "About what?" "It's about Y/n and her baby daddy." I look at him confused. "I would sit down if I was you" he says. "Let's go to my car and we can talk there" I suggest.
We sit in my car and I'm nervous as hell. "So what is it you want to talk about?" I ask. Isaac swallows hard and there is fear in his eyes. "Shawn..... you're the baby's father." I look at him in disbelief. How? How can I be the father?
"H-how?" Was the only word that could come out of my mouth. "Well when two people love each other." I interrupt him. "I know how a baby is made but..." then it hits me. My head falls into my hands. Isaac pats my back.
I'm going to be a father! What will the fans think? Why didn't Y/n tell me this earlier? So many thoughts are going through my head at once.

Your pov
You wake up on Sarah's couch. "Finally you're awake" Sarah says when she notices you're awake. "Yep" you check your phone and you have a text from your mom.  Mom: come home, Shawn is here. 'Why is he there' you wonder. You grab your purse and head home.
"Hey Shawn" you say as you walk into the kitchen. "Hey Y/n can we talk?" "Sure let's go to my room." You and Shawn sit on your bed. "So the baby" Shawn says. "What about the baby?" "Y/n I know I'm the father." Your heart shatters and tears form in your eyes. "Who told you?" was all you asked.
"Isaac" he says. "Y/n I want to be there for the baby." "But Shawn I don't want the public to find out about this, it will ruin your career." "So what should we do?" "Act like it's not yours" you sigh.
Shawn hugs you. "I'm sorry I got us into this mess" he whispers. "It's not your fault it's mine" you say. "I love you." "I love you too." You kiss his lips.