Back home

*Shawn's pov
"Shawn I'm so sorry, please forgive me" Camila says to me as I walk into our house. Home. But it doesn't feel like home. Home is a place full of love, but in here I'm not sure if there is any love. "I forgive you" I say.
"So if you don't have anything going on tonight, I think we should go to dinner to talk things through, how does that sound?" She asks. "Um I got" but then I stop. If I'm going to marry her, I need to things right with her.
"Dinner would be lovely." She smiles and goes to our bedroom. Hours later I'm finishing doing my hair, when I hear her walk in. "Ready?" Camila asks. "Yep, let's go" I say as grab my keys.
We sit at our table at the fancy restaurant. "So Shawn..." she says. "Yes Camila?" I ask politely. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I got into this mess, I was just angry and upset." "Camila I understand, I'm sorry too I should've told you earlier about me being a father." "I forgive you and Michael is still invited to the wedding."
"And Y/n because he can't be running around alone." "Yeah course." After dinner we take a walk outside. "Thanks for wonderful night" Camila says. "No problem thank you" I say. She turns towards me and kisses me. I kiss back.
Then I hear yelling and cameras flashing. Damn paparazzi. "Oh I see you two are still together." "Shawn is it true that is Y/n the baby mama and your son's name is Michael?" Wait what! "How did you know?" I say.
"So it's true?" "Yes" oh shit Shawn don't, you just confirmed it. "Thanks good night Shawn" and then the paparazzi leaves. "What the hell did I just do?" I mumble. "He just tricked you Shawn" Camila says,. My heart sinks.

Your pov
You take a jog outside for exercise when a group of people with cameras come over to you. "Y/n! Y/n! Is it true your Shawn Mendes's baby mama?" You stop in tracks and try to run the other direction but paparazzi catches up with you.
"Leave me alone" you yell. "Tell us." "Fine yes." You say frustrated. They stop. "Now just leave me alone." You start jogging back to your house and they don't follow you. When you get home you call Shawn. "Shawn I just told paparazzi I was your baby's mama" you say. "What if I told you I said the same thing?" He says.