The fans know

*Your pov
You were chilling on the couch watching tv. Isaac was at work, Michael was taking a nap, and you haven't seen Shawn for hours. Then you get a text from Sarah. Sarah: go on Instagram and look at Shawn's livestream.
You sigh and watch the livestream. Shawn was sitting at a desk. "Hi everyone it's Shawn" he says. What's happening? "I know everyone has a lot of questions and I'm going to try to answer them the best I can."
You comment on the livestream. You: Shawn what's going on? "So recently the rumor of me being a father has resurfaced and I am here to confirm that I am a father." Your heart shatters.
"I have a son and I'm not going to tell you his name or who my baby's mama is because I don't want them getting hate. The reason why I didn't tell you guys this earlier because the mother had requested that she and him be out of the spotlight and I agreed to that because I respect them."
Tears were streaming down your face. "So that answers that, so I'll just go, bye I love you guys" he says and ends the livestream. You are now full on crying and you hear a door open. "Mama?"
Michael says as he walks in the living room. "Oh hey Mikey" you say as you wipe your eyes. "You okay?" You nod your head. "Come give me a hug." Michael walks over to you and hugs you.
An hour later Shawn comes home. "How could you?" You say to him. "What?" He asks. "How could you betray me and Michael?" Tears are forming in your eyes. "I had no choice. The management made me." Tears stream down your face.
Shawn puts his arms around and hugs you tight. "I'm so sorry" he whispers. You silently cry into Shawn's chest. "And I'm sorry but I have to leave." You look up at him. "Why?" You ask. "My fans can't know that Camila and I are having relationship problems because that will make things worse for my career."
"So you basically can't breakup with her?" "Basically. So I have to marry her if I want to or not." "Do you want to?" "At the moment I'm not sure, a part of me wants to, the other part is just doing it for management." "I'm sorry." "It's not your fault."