The meet

*Your pov
"Hey Michael it's time to get up" you whisper to him. He opens his eyes and smiles up at you. "Come downstairs for breakfast."He nods his head and you go to the kitchen. You prepare his breakfast before he comes down.
Isaac walks into the kitchen and pours himself a cup of coffee. "Morning beautiful" he says as he kisses your cheek. "Hey" you say. Michael comes in and he starts eating his breakfast. "Michael do you remember what today is?" You ask him.
"Daddy" he says happily. You nod your head. "After school you are going to meet him, isn't that exciting?" "Yeah." Michael smiles a big smile. "Michael make sure your momma is good around your daddy" Isaac says as he nudges you. You roll your eyes at him. "Michael go upstairs and get ready."

Shawn's pov
"Have fun on your trip babe" I tell Camila as she leaves. "I won't be having fun, I'll be working but thanks babe" she kisses me as she walks out the door. "Love you." "Love you too Shawn." I close the door behind her.
30 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. "Coming" I say. I open the door and there's
Y/n and a little boy I think is Michael. "Hey Shawn" Y/n says. "Hi come on in." She walks in with Michael holding onto her hand tightly.
"Say hi Michael" she tells him. "Hey I'm Shawn, your daddy" I kneel down to Michael's level. "I'm Michael" he says with a smile. I look down and in his little arms he's holding a baseball. "You like baseball?" Michael nods.
"Wanna go outside and play?" He immediately smiles and nods. We go outside and play for an hour. "Mommy I'm hungry" Michael says. "Yeah daddy is hungry too" I say grinning. Y/n laughs at me. "Go inside buddy and I'll be there in a few minutes" she says. I try to follow Michael inside but Y/n stops me.
"You two seem to be getting along" she says. "Michael is so amazing." "So is it true?" "What's true?" I look at her confused. "You being engaged?" "Yeah Camila and I are." "Well congratulations" she says.
"Thanks, do you have anybody special?" I ask. She nods her head. "Let me guess Isaac." I say jokingly. She nods her head. "Seriously? For how long?" "Two years." "Momma I still hungry" Michael says. Y/n and I both laugh at the same time.