X

Chapter 10

~Parker~

The ice cream was good, of course we went to the old one. We didn't want to clash with Luke again. So we ate our ice cream and then hung out at the park, and now we are pulling into my drive way.

"You wanna have a movie night?" I ask him smiling, I don't know why I can't stop smiling. What he doesn't know is that when I woke him up I had already been awake for an hour, I don't know why I just stayed there in his hand watching him sleep. Creepy right, gosh I'm such a creepy person.

We walk to my porch and talk for a bit.

"Yeah! My dad didn't want me home anyways, plus it's a Friday." He says smiling.

"Okay we can have a movie night all weekend."

"Of course!"

I don't know why, but know we are acting like best friends. Although I know he's destine to be mean again.

"But ya know not till I take this." He pulls my phone away from me and smirks, I knew he was acting.

"I can't believe you." I say and he turns to me with a confusing look.

"You act how want you to, like a good person I can like, then you be mean. You must hate me so much, your always mean to me, I don't get why. I'm not mean to you, your always mean to me, I just want you to be nice or kind or anything else but rude, hateful, cruel, heartless and mean. I wish you had a heart around me like mine beats for you."

Omg! I just admitted I liked him, what's he going to say?

Just when I think he's just going to drive off, he raps his arms around me and my head hides the blushing in his chest. Why is he hugging me? At first I think he's going to just leave after this then he starts to talk.

"I couldn't ever hate you." He says whispering softly.

"It pains me that you thought I did hate you. I think of you as more than just someone I torture, and I only did that so you would notice me. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

He...apologized?

"I truly am sorry, I care for you. You're the only person I've ever opened up to. I would hate to lose you, I only did that because I wanted you attention, I was afraid if I didn't, that you would wouldn't talk to me anymore. I'm so sorry, I wish I hadn't ever done that before."

"Don't regret what you've done, just regret the things you didn't do when you had the chance." What did I just say, I know I'm telling him to kiss me, but I don't know if he will catch the obvious hint I threw out there.

Wait! I want him to kiss me?!?

I have to be honest to myself, I do want him to kiss me, no, I want to kiss him, I want to feel him, I want him to keep me in his arms forever. I realize I have developed feelings for him, I guess you can't help when you fall in lo- no,no,no,no, I'm not in love with him, I can't believe I just thought I'M IN LOVE WITH RYLAN!

He pulls away and walks in the door.

"Okay Parker I won't regret or be mean to you anymore, now let's do this, we got to watch a who movie series and if you don't hurry I'm going to pick which movie!" He runs up stairs and I stand there smiling sadly.

He didn't kiss me, he must not feel the same way. Oh well, he's still a great friend to have. I walk in and shut the door, I run upstairs and he's already doing through my movies.

"Geez, Parks, I didn't know you had a whole dresser full of movies."

"What can I say Ry, I'm a geek." He chuckles and I giggle a bit. When he finally picks a series we sit in my bed and watch the movies, eating all of my secret candy stash, near the middle of Mockingjay Part one I fell asleep on Rylan's shoulder. I guess he fell asleep, too, because even being asleep I can feel his strong head leaning against mine.

Today was a great day.