XIII

Chapter 13

"Umm,love bugs, how long has this been going on?" Jay says.

"Two weeks."

"Okay when's the wedding?" Jonathan asks casually.

Me and Rylan jolt away from each other and our faces get really red, he said...Wedding!

"Umm, guys, we have winter break coming soon! Who's got plans?" None of them say anything so I speak up.

"Good, we are all going to the other side of California, we are going to a beach house about....seven hours away. We leave December twenty-first, that's in ten days! Who's in?!" They all cheer and the whole cafeteria looks at us with 'they are insane' looks.

"Okay so we all sleep at my house the day before and we bring our stuff. We leave at two am so we can just stay up all night and we are taking three cars unless we want to take two."

"We can take two, so when do we return?" Jon(Jonathan) asks.

"We return the seventeenth of January! Oh we have to start packing, when your done packing you can drop your stuff off at my house so you won't forget it. Oh and we actually won't be driving." I look at my phone and I got a text from my dad about the car arrangements.

"My dad just said, sense I want all my friends to be with me, we are going to go in my limo, it has plenty of room, food, it even had pull out beds in the seats so it's not uncomfortable. It that okay?" All of their eyes widen but Rylan's, he knows we have money.

"Your rich-"

"Okay so better get packing I'll text you all my address. And it's going to be so fun, don't forget presents for everyone, and meet at my house on Friday the twentieth at six sharp, if you don't make it at six sharp, you'll miss my famous cooking. Right Rylan?"

"Dudes, her cooking is the best, you better be on time or I'll eat it all."

"Wait your dad doesn't care there are a bunch of guys at your house?"

"No, I trust me, oh and Dylan and Eliza aren't coming they are going to Florida for Disneyland. So no worries there."

"What about your mo-"

"Any more questions? Nope okay." I had to cut jay off, I can't bear the thought of her.

"Nope. We got this in the bag, okay see ya guys then!" I wave and head to fourth. What good fun.