Chapter 2 - Up All Night

(Jeremy's P.O.V)

     I woke up in the middle of the night, I guess I was really tired of the trip from our house until here. I went out of my room and flicked the switch up to open the lights but no lights opened, the light of the moon coming inside the cabin is enough for me to see.

"Milk, I want to sleep again" I said yawning and opening the fridge, I picked up the bottle of milk and drank it up, "Sweet milk, huh?" I placed back the milk and sat on the chair for a while

"Hey.."

I heard a voice somewhere so I looked around, no one was there so I just shrugged it off. Since it's night and it's very silent, I guess I've been hearing things.

"Hey.. Blondie.."

I noticed that it was a raspy voice of a old man so I flinched a bit, also.. 'Blondie'? I'm the only one who has a blonde hair in my brothers..

"Yes..?" I answered, my voice was shaking in fear.

"I'm going to show you something.."

"I don't trust you sorry.." I replied, I was so scared.. my heart is beating so fast.

"Why..?" 

"Because.. I don't trust strangers.." I was just still there, frozen. I want to move but I can't, I can move but I'm too scared..

"Do I look like a stranger to you..?"

I suddenly saw a shadow on the window, I was facing the table and the window was behind me. I slowly turned around and I saw him..

Him.. On the window behind me..

(Jeremy didn't looked out on the window, he just turned around so please don't mind the girl in the picture

(Jeremy didn't looked out on the window, he just turned around so please don't mind the girl in the picture. Thanks)

"WHAT THE??!" I fell back on my chair and I crawled back until I got on the corner of the cabinet of the sink.

"Why are you scared..?"

"Why- WHAT?? I THOUGHT YOU'RE A..A.." I was stammering.

"A what? A Fictional character..?"

"Y-yes.." I was still on the corner, he was still on the window, "Why.. why are you here..?" I asked.

"What do you think the reason why am I here?"

"U-uhh.. kidnap children..?" I replied and he let out a nod, I suddenly freaked out and quickly ran to my room. I was breathing heavily.

"Is.. is he real or just my hallucination..?" I looked on the window and I suddenly closed the curtains, "I think I just hit my toe while running.. dammit.."

I stayed quiet but I only hear now is the wind, why my brothers didn't woke up? I want to check them if this is a dream but.. I guess Slenderman is outside.. or maybe waiting for me..

I decided to stay up all night to secure that I'm safe, even though that I'm so sleepy.. I tried to be awake.

"My eyes are hurting.." I said to myself, the sunshine suddenly went into my room and I was filled with hope, "Finally!" I jumped on my bed and slept.

"Hey Jeremy-" I heard Nucleo's voice before I slept.

"Let me sleep.." I said rolling on my bed.

"Sure" Nucleo smiled and left closing the door.

[We are strong, but we are just scaring ourselves..]

...

(This is my first horror story on Wattpad so pls no hate Heheeee)

                                                                                             -HeavenlyCoffee