Chapter 16 - Tears Of Blood..

(George's P.O.V)

     I decided to possess Zayne, I got a a bit of head ache. I opened my eyes and looked at my Dad.. Parker.. Why do people see him as a SlenderMan? If I'm on my ghost form right now, I'll see him as a normal person.. But when I got to this body, He's SlenderMan.

"Are you ok?" A blonde girl asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah.." I said, "Your brother will be back"

"Wait, what do you mean?" A white girl with violet tips asked me.

"It's me, George.." I smiled, "I just need to calm my father down.."

"Go on" The blonde haired girl smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"Dad.." I walked up to Parker and he looked at me, he was supposed to slap me with his tentacle, "It's me, George.." 

He suddenly stopped.

"Why are you in somebody's body??" He yelled at me, "You are..dead..?"

"Yes" I said and I saw him flinch, "I was killed by hanging"

"Who hanged you??" He asked and I pointed myself.

"I want to die anyways.." I laughed, "You and Mom are always fighting"

"Why aren't you stopping us then??" He said.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!" I shouted, "I WAS TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM FIGHTING BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ME!!"

"Son.. please.." He tried to touch me but I slapped away his tentacle, he dropped the light-beige haired guy.

"LEO!!" The white girl said and run to the boy named Leo.

"Don't disturb them.." I said, "They're just one of the innocent people out there!! There are some people that killed my sister and my Mother!"

"They need to die before they continue to investigate our place.." Parker said and he was supposed to grab the Blonde one but I touched his tentacle.

"No.." I death glared at my Dad and I stopped holding it.

(Parker is SlenderMan, please no hate because I'm just making my own story..)

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PROTECT THEM??!" He wrapped his tentacle around my neck and tighten it, I smiled.

"Go on.." I said, "This is not my body... Why trying to protect them? HAVE YOU LOST IN YOUR MIND DAD??!"

"DON'T TALK BACK!!" He shouted at me.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" I shouted back at him, "DON'T HURT THEM!! DO YOU KNOW WHY??! WHY?! BECAUSE THEY CAN HELP YOU!!"

"What.." He said, he suddenly cried a blood of tears. And I also did..

"Now.." I licked my cheek that has a blood on it, "DON'T HURT THEM.."

I came out on Zayne's body..

(Zayne's P.O.V)

     My eyes are blurry and my head is aching, I sat down and groaned in pain. I heard Jeremy came to help me.

"Are you ok..?" He asked and I nodded.

"He's gone.. what happened?" I asked.

"George possessed you.." Jeremy said.

"HEY!" Nucleo said holding Leo, "LEO HAS A WOUND ON HIS KNEE!!"

"Wound on his knee?" I asked, "How did that happened?"

"Well, SlenderMan dropped me and the floor was cement so yeah.." Leo said, I grabbed a aid kit on my bag and I healed Leo's wound.

     I looked at the right side of the road and there was a bright light. It was beeping so loud, it means there's a car!! Were safe!!

[If you are the dark night, I would be the sparkling stars..]

....

(NEARR ENDDDDDD MAYBE I'LL END THIS AROUND CHAPTER 18 XDD)

(Oh caps..)

(I'll just leave my OTP here <3 )

(YES I'M A DAMN FUJOSHI)

(ANYONE OUT THERE LIKE ME???)

(THAT HATES GIRL X BOY? AND GIRL X GIRL?? AND LOVES BOY X BOY??)

                                                                                                                     -HeavenlyCoffee