Chapter 17 - Home

(Jeremy P.O.V)

     I looked up and there was a teen-ager, he smiled at us and helped us. He have a White hair with golden tips and with a golden eye, he looks like God sent him down here to save us.

"My name's Celeste" He said smiling at us, "Are you lost or something?"

(Celeste is my OC, I'm good at drawing so he's kind of hot.. I can only do head-shots btw XD)

"Well, yeah.." I smiled, "Can we live in your house..? I mean our house is really far away from here"

"How did you got here in the first place?" He asked, "Did it also happened to you?"

"The SlenderMan thing in the park called 'Forest Of Life' ?" I said and he nodded.

"Oh, so you're the victims.. Because I am too" He said, he pulled up his shirt and he have a proxy sign of SlenderMan, "He can do whatever he can do to me, but it didn't happened"

"Look" Leo said pulling down at the back of his shoulder and they have the same sign.

"Say.." Celeste said, "You were tortured on a bathroom like underground thing house??" He laughed.

"I talk too much" He added, "Let's go to my car"

"Yeah" Leo said as he go inside on the car, we also did.

"So, how far away your house is from here?" He asked.

"Wait.." Nucleo looked at me, "Is it 5 or 6 hours?"

"6 Hours" I said.

"Oh 6 hours, maybe you should stay at my place" Celeste said.

"Should we pay on the living?" Zayne asked and Celeste sighed.

"No need" He said, "This also happened to me, I lived on Mrs. Cookie's house. Her name is long so I call her Mrs. Cookie because she loves baking. She found me laying on the grass, she took me home and healed it. I told her the question that you asked Black with neon purple tips, she said that I don't need to pay for the living.. I lived on her house like years, she died and now I'm living on her house.."

"Oh, where is your house then?" I asked.

"My brother is living in there, thought that I was dead" Celeste laughed, "Oh, here we are"

 "Woah.." Leo said, "Mrs. Cookie's house is kind of huge"

"Yep" Celeste said. We got down on the car and we admired the house.

(Nevermind the daylight, the back is covered with some tall pine trees

(Nevermind the daylight, the back is covered with some tall pine trees. Different from the trees on the woods)

"Should we eat first?" Zayne said and Celeste nodded.

"Go in" Celeste said, we got in and the smell inside of the house is great. Lemon Scent. I saw that he have a Siamese that is sleeping on the couch.

"Cat poop smells really bad right?" I said as I sit next to the sleeping Siamese and I petted it.

"He knows on how to poop in toilets. I taught him to" Celeste said, "And I love cleaning"

(Not to be like Levi but to be more cute and innocent..)

(DAMN INNOCENT UKE)

"Oh wow" Leo said also sitting on a couch.

"Now, who wants some Swiss Miss marshmallows and some french toast?" Celeste said and I suddenly felt some energy.

"FRENCH TOAST!!! YES!!" I said and he laughed.

"You love them do you?" He smiled and I nodded.

[Why do the best people die? He asked..]

[Well, if you're in a Garden.. what flower will you pick? I looked at him.]

[The most beautiful one..] -AOT (I just saw this on FB)

...

(#368 ON RANKING HOLYY FUDGE!! THANKSS FOR SUPPORTING ME!! I GUESS I WON'T STOP DIS CHAPTER!!!)

(AND THANKS AGAIN!!)

(I'LL JUST LEAVE THE SEXY WAKASA HERE)

(BECAUSE U HELPED ME ON MY RANKING!!)

(OMAIGAWD HOT)

(I think I'm high rn :l )

                              -HeavenlyCoffee