Chapter 15 - George

(Jeremy's P.O.V)

     I looked at Zayne and he hid the photo album on his pocket. I didn't saw him this smart and so serious about something..

"Hey Zayne.." I said, he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He said.

"You sound so different earlier.." I said, "I mean you look so smart.."

"Thanks" Zayne smiled.

"Is he gone?" Leo said, "I want to go home.."

"Sure, let's go" Nucleo said and we tried to find the road of this forest until we finally saw it, there's no car passing by..

(Small Picture..)

"What way should we deal with? Left or Right?" Leo asked.

Zayne stayed silent until he decided, "Left"

"Wait, why?" Nucleo looked at Zayne.

"Just left" Zayne sighed going to the left way, "I just feel there's going to happen when we go to the right one.."

"Ok then" We agreed.

     While we're walking I hear some sounds behind us so I kept looking back but no one was there, until then I looked back again I saw a little boy that is crying and following us.

"What's wrong..?" I walked up to the little boy, he looked up at me.

"I'm lost.." He cried, my brothers also stopped and got worried about the little guy.

"Where do you live?" I asked the boy.

"At a Mansion.. I'm lost for years.." He cried and I felt a strong energy on my chest.

"If.. if you're lost for years.." I said, "How are you even alive..?"

"I'm dead already" He said and we flinched on what did he said.

"What.." Leo said, "Do you have a family..?"

"Yes" He said and he showed us a old picture, Zayne suddenly pulled out the album on his pocket and the picture looks exactly the same.

"Just guessing.." I said, "Are you George?"

"George? Yeah" He said.

"Listen, your Mansion is abandoned and almost destroyed" I said, "I know you want to see your Daddy but he wants to kill us right now"

"Really?" He said and Nucleo nodded.

"Yeah, Leo is now a proxy of SlenderMan and he can possess Leo, I have a wound on my cheek, and Zayne's left eye is blind" Nucleo said.

"Oh.." George said, "I'll find and talk to him"

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Zayne asked and George nodded.

"Yes" He smiled and suddenly disappeared in thin dust.

"Now, let's continue" Leo said and we started walking.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE"

We heard a loud demonic voice echoed through the woods, we froze and stayed silent to feel where is that noise coming from.

"Three.." Zayne said and we became aware to our surroundings.

"WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING??!"

We heard the voice coming closer, I feel that Nucleo wants to run.

"Two.." Zayne said again and we heard the leaves on the trees rubbed at each other making a sound.

"One.." Zayne added and we saw SlenderMan from afar, looking straightly at us.

" Zayne added and we saw SlenderMan from afar, looking straightly at us

(And another small picture)

"RUN! NOW!" Zayne said and we ran, I looked back and he was fast.

"HE'S GETTING--" Leo said and he became silent, Nucleo and I were still running but I noticed that Zayne is not with us so we came back.

"PUT LEO DOWN!!" Zayne shouted, we stopped behind Zayne. 

SlenderMan got Leo and He's tightening his tentacle to break Leo's bones and to stop his breathing.

"..Help me.." Leo said.

Zayne suddenly holds his head and kneeled down in pain, we helped Zayne to get up and he looked at SlenderMan..

[People these days always hide their true feelings.. Like me.. Container that is like completely perfect and some shattered glass inside..]

...

(IM BOREDDDDEDEDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

(HELPP MEEEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEEEEEE)

(OLE ALOIS)

       -HeavenlyCoffee