Chapter 14 - Putting It Together

(P.S: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MORE THAN 500 WORDS BECAUSE THEY'RE TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT SLENDERMAN AND I CAN'T SEPERATE THE CHAPTER. I DON'T WANT TO DESTROY THE SCENE. THANK YOU)

(Zayne's P.O.V)

     I was thinking deeply if SlenderMan is real or not, why would he be real? Why now? Why didn't the other people who got here saw him? Why there isn't a news about SlenderMan lurking in this forest? Is he even real? Or Not..?

"Hey.." Jeremy said and I looked at him, "Oh, I thought you were sleeping"

"Why would I be sleeping?" I asked him.

"Uhh.." He said, "Because you were looking down and being silent?"

"Just thinking of something" I sighed.

"And what is that?" Nucleo asked.

"Why do you think SlenderMan should be real?" I said.

"Umm, because he's been seen on a old picture with a child on it?" Jeremy said.

"I don't know" Nucleo answered.

"Well, I just thought.." I said, "If he's real, why didn't the other people didn't saw him? Why SlenderMan didn't killed them? Why there isn't a news about him??"

"Oh yeah.." Jeremy said, holding his head, "When we got into the entrance of this forest.."

"What?" I looked at him. 

"The car was gone" Jeremy said, "It was supposed to be parked outside on the entrance"

"Ugh.." Leo woke up, "Where are we..?"

"Leo" Nucleo said, "Sorry about on my wound.."

"It's fine.." Leo replied.

"We are talking about SlenderMan.." I said.

"So, maybe we're the first people that got here? If there's no people going in here, this should be replaced or destroyed.." Nucleo said and the lights suddenly turned off.

"I guess he doesn't want to continue on what are we talking about" Jeremy stood up grabbing his bag.

"He doesn't want it to continue or he doesn't want this place to be replaced?" I said and I heard creaking on the roof, "Let's get out.." 

     We grabbed our bags and went outside, the windows on the cabin suddenly broke and the door suddenly shut closed, we suddenly saw huge tentacled surrounding the cabin.. Like it's destroying the cabin by squeezing it.

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO REPLACE THIS FOREST.."

"My ears.." Leo said covering his ears because of the loud demonic voice.

"He's mad.." Nucleo said.

"Don't seperate if we run.." I said, "We will run away together.."

"YOU CAN RUN.. YOU CAN HIDE.. BUT YOU CAN'T ESCAPE.."

The demonic voice got louder until we saw him infront of us..

     His tentacles got longer and stronger that it can float himself up, I see his eyes deep on his skin and his smile, his fingers is really long and sharp

"WHO ARE YOU TO DESTROY MY HOME??!"

'Home..?'

'I need to calm him down and talk to him clearly..'

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HOME??!" I shouted at SlenderMan and he didn't replied.

"..We were supposed to be a HAPPY FAMILY. Until YOU HUMANS DESTROYED IT!!"

"RUN!!" I said and we ran away from him, "DON'T SEPERATE!!"

"WE WON'T!!" They said.

"Do you know on what does he mean by his Family..?" Jeremy asked while were running.

"We don't have much time to get some clues.." I said, "So how can we get on what does he mean??"

"These days inside on this forest!! We've been given time to get some clues!" Nucleo said.

"What do you mean?" Leo looked at Nucleo.

"We saw that the Mansion is outside those gates! Why is it outside anyways?" Nucleo said, I'm so proud that he can fight his short-memory.

"I'll think about it.." I said.

'Why is it outside on the gates?'

'Maybe isn't not really outside on the gates, maybe it's really there but the people just didn't put the Mansion inside the walls when they built it..'

'Why there is a nearby cabin outside?'

'It's kind of big though..'

'There is also a old Mansion..'

     I remembered that I just put a small thin photo album on my pocket, I pulled it out and examined each picture that's in there.

'They don't have any faces.. I just noticed that..'

'They're four.. Mom, Dad, Sister, Young Brother..'

'At the next picture some of them disappeared until at the last picture there's only the Dad..'

'That is SlenderMan..'

'If his name was SlenderMan.. what is his Mom, Sister, and Young Brother's name..?'

I got at the end of the album and I saw a note glued on the paper.. I'm still running and looking at my way..

'Parker, Jessica, Red, and George..'

(I know I hate common names but I love George I pronounce it as Joj)

"Guys.." I said, "They're a family.." I stopped running.

"What do you mean..?" Jeremy asked and they stopped running, they walked up to me.

"Look.." I said and they looked at the picture.

"Yeah.." Leo said.

While we are looking at the pictures, a big shadow covered us and I looked back..

It was him, all of my brothers walked back but I'm still standing on where Am I. Staring at him.

"WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING??"

He shouted.

"Why aren't you killing us? Why suffer slowly?" I said, "Just like what happened at the rest of your family..?"

"What.."

He said.

"Zayne! what are you doing..?" Leo asked worriedly.

"Don't worry.." I smiled, "Answer"

"Why are you asking that??"

He said angrily.

"BECAUSE WE WANT TO HELP YOU!!" I shouted, "WHY YOUR NAME HERE IS PARKER?? ARE YOU JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEFORE??!"

"..Yes.."

He answered so quick.

"Just tell us on what happened on your family.. if you're just a normal human before.." I said, "Then how did you turned into this..?"

"You're not supposed to know.."

He disappeared.

[She Believed..]

...

(You saw up the chapter is going to be long af because I don't want to destroy da story scene XDD)

(I will create my new story before the sequel or maybe my own story about SlenderMan's past)

                                                                                                                                                   -HeavenlyCoffee