Chapter 10 - Mansion Of SlenderMan..

(Zayne's P.O.V)

     We got inside on the Mansion and to find something useful, Nucleo is on the first floor while I'm on the second floor.

"HEY ZAYNE!!" Nucleo shouted from below.

"WHAT??!" I replied as I pull open the drawers.

"THE DOORS ARE SHUT!!" He said.

'Wait the doors are shut?'

'Didn't I just kicked it earlier..?'

'And it fell down on the floor..?'

I suddenly walked downstairs to meet Nucleo and she was trying to open the door, the windows are covered with woods. But it's not there when we got into this house.

"Didn't I just kicked the door down?" I said and Nuclro froze.

"Yeah.." Nucleo stopped holding the doorknob, "I just noticed that.."

"What do you mean that I just noticed that??" I asked him.

"I have a short-memory, sorry.." He said.

"We all have sickness, right?" I looked at Nucleo and he nodded.

(These are their sickness..: )

(Leo - Trypophobia .. Fear Of Holes)

(Zayne - Afraid Of Sharp Knives.. [Except for Butter Knife])

(Nucleo - Short Memory..)

(Jeremy - He have no Penis.. [It's my Baby OC you no hurt him >:O] )

"Who do you think have the worst sickness is all of us?" Nucleo asked.

"I don't know if it's Leo or Jeremy.." I replied, "Leo's phobia can be removed after 1 week or maybe 3 days.."

"And about Jeremy?" Nucleo said.

"I guess he got used on what his sickness is.." I said, "I don't know if he's a male or female.."

"He's still a male" Nucleo laughed, "It's funny on how other boys out there fall inlove on him and being fooled by his appearance"

"I know" I smiled.

"Are you still scared about Leo?" He asked.

"..I don't know.." I replied, "Let's continue searching.." I said going upstairs again.

"What are you doing here..?"

"SlenderMan..?" My eyes widened when I saw him.

"Run"

"NUCLEO!!" I went back downstairs again and Nucleo was checking the sink drawers.

"What?" He looked at me.

"LET'S FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS HOUSE. NOW!" I said and he looks so confused.

"Wait why?" He asked.

"SlenderMan is here.." I said, "I saw him for real.."

"Are you sure?" Nucleo said.

"Yes.. now-" I was cut off by something falling from the second floor.

"He saw me and he's trying to warn you"

"Oh God.." I looked back and I saw him.

"Ok I believe you" Nucleo tried to calm down, the mansion is huge so we can confuse SlenderMan if we can. While were trying to run away from him, we saw a long hallway..

 While were trying to run away from him, we saw a long hallway

(Let's say the floor is made out of wood..)

"The floor is creaky.." Nucleo's voice was shaking.

"Calm down" I smiled at him, "Wait, why the floor should be creaky? Isn't this the first floor?"

"I don't know.." Nucleo replied.

"Where are you..?"

His voiced echoed through the walls.

"Let's run and believe.." I said running on the hallway.

"WAIT!!" Nucleo said, I turned around when I was in the middle of the long hallway.

"Got one.."

I saw SlenderMan was behind Nucleo. Nucleo was frozen in fear and nearly fainting, I heard the floor underneath me is breaking.

"Run.." Nucleo said.

"I can't just leave you here!" I shouted.

"Find your brother.."

He said and they both disappeared at the moment where the floor underneath be broke and I fell down. My sight turned black..

[True friends always listen to you no matter what are you talking about..]

...

(I just knew BATIM and Bendy is hot af.. Don't judge but he is hot X//D)

(I always saw him on Cringy Memes and I got curious. The artists that I subscribed into always fanart him so I got curious..)

(KILLME OvO)

              -HeavenlyCoffee