Chapter 12 - Lost In The Woods..

(Jeremy's P.O.V)

     We tried to find Zayne and Nucleo but we couldn't find them, we got into a tall gate.. it's easy for us to climb so we did. Leo fell so I helped him to get up, then we saw a huge Mansion.

(You already saw the picture of the Mansion on Chapter 11)

"That's a big Mansion.." Leo said, "Why is it away from our cabin? And why there's a gate to get into this Mansion?"

"I don't know.." I replied, "Do you want to explore?"

"Sure" He nodded, we got into the Mansion and the door was like kicked down so we just shrugged it off.

"I guess someone got in here" I said.

"And why is that?" Leo looked at me as he walk upstairs.

"I don't know, I just feel that someone already got in here" Leo laughed and he checked all the drawers on the upstairs, "Umm, Jeremy..?"

"Yeah?" I said as I open the oven of the stove.

"The drawers up here is already open" Leo replied.

"Oh.." I was supposed to check all the drawers but it's also opened, "Also here.."

"I guess someone already got here" Leo said going down the stairs to meet me in the Kitchen, we decided to explore the whole Mansion until we got into a long hallway. There's a hole on the middle.

"Care to check that hole?" Leo looked at me and I nodded, we walked as slowly as possible and we checked on what's inside on the hole.

"It's dark.." I said.

"I see the end, do you want to jump in?" Leo asked.

"No. I mean, we don't know what's down there.." I said, Leo just sighed and we got out on the Mansion.

     We just walked away from the Mansion and we just noticed that there's no gates or walls surrounding the Mansion, The Mansion is on outside? And were outside?

"There's no walls or gates anymore.." I said.

"I know" Leo replied.

"So.." I looked back and the Mansion was gone, were so far away, "Were lost"

"What?" Leo looked at me.

"Were lost and I guess Zayne and Nucleo are searching for us inside.." I sat on the grass and sighed.

"Tired?" Leo sat next to me.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"HELLO??!" I heard a echo so I stood up.

"Did you heard that?" I asked Leo.

"Yes" He replied. I tried to search on where that sound is coming from until we got into a old canal with old rusty metal bars.

"IS ANYONE DOWN HERE??!" I shouted.

"YES!!" They're two I heard it.

"WHO IS INSIDE HERE??!" I asked.

"ZAYNE AND NUCLEO!!" They shouted, I felt a spark of hope.

"IT'S US! JEREMY AND LEO!" I said and I heard them being happy.

"I FOUND NUCLEO LYING DOWN ON THE GROUND!! THE POISON GAS GOT TO HIS CHEEKS AND IT WILL SPREAD INSIDE HERE ON THE WHOLE SEWER IF WE DIDN'T ESCAPED!!" Zayne said.

"Leo find a strong rope" I said and he nodded.

"Wait, what if I got lost?" Leo looked at me.

"Call me" I said pulling the half of my phone and he left running.

"LEO'S SEARCHING FOR A ROPE!!" I said.

"GOOD THEN!!" Nucleo said.

[Life hurts for then Death..]

...

(Idk on when this Chapter will end, I guess on Chapter 15 XDD)

(I will create a sequel of this if I'm not dat lazy XP ) 

                                                                            -HeavenlyCoffee