Chapter 4 - Hidden

(Leo's P.O.V)

     I woke up and I noticed that I was on a chair so I tried to struggle out, no use. I shouted for help but there was no response, my head suddenly ached so I stayed quiet for a while.

 I shouted for help but there was no response, my head suddenly ached so I stayed quiet for a while

"Well.." A tall creature teleported infront of me, he has a knife stabbed on his shoulders. He pulled it out and threw it down. He looked at me.

"Who.. who are you..?" I asked him, he was Slenderman.

"I thought you know me.."

"Slenderman..?" I looked at him.

"Yes"

"Where am I? Where is my younger brothers??" I asked him again.

"Oh? That blondie threw a knife at me so I didn't got her here with you"

"Where are you? You are hidden, underneath"

"What do you mean..?" I started to tear up because he was coming closer.

"Where no one can ever found you, you will rot here" 

"..I'll do anything! Just let me out of here!" I shouted.

"Anything?"

He said and I nodded.

"Be my proxy"

"What?" I looked at him, he became closer. And carved something on the back of my shoulder, I screamed in pain as m warm blood is sliding across my body.

"You can go"

He said destroying the chains around my hands and neck, I stood up but my body suddenly collapsed on the ground. My back was hurting.

"I can find you where ever you are"

He said teleporting away, I tried to stand up while holding my shoulder. I ran to the mirror in the room and I saw a mark on my back. O and X mixed together in red.

"I need to escape.." I said, I opened the door and I saw a window. The ground wasn't that far so I jumped out, I landed successfully, "I need to search for them.."

It was sunrise when I saw a cabin, I ran up to that cabin and knocked there. No answer, I still knocked and shouted until the door opened.

"Hello, who's- LEO??!" Zayne came to open the door.

"ZAYNE!" I cried and fell on Zayne, he caught me and we went on the kitchen.

"What's up this early?" I saw Jeremy yawned and his eyes widened when he saw me, "LEO!!" He hugged me and I hugged back.

"Ouch.." I said.

"What's wrong?" Nucleo came out and he saw me, "Leo..?"

"What's this on your shoulder?" Zayne asked, I suddenly flinched.

"..Slenderman.." I said and Jeremy looked at me.

"You saw him" He asked me and I nodded, "He kidnapped you..?" He added.

"Yeah" I replied while Zayne is healing my wound.

"He was pulling me with him, but luckily I threw him a knife to get him away" Jeremy said.

"Oh, so you're the blondie that he was talking about.." I said.

"Of course, I'm the blonde one here" He said.

"This is Slenderman's sign.. right?" Zayne said showing my wound to others.

"Yeah.." Jeremy nodded.

After eating some sweet pancakes we went outside to play.

"What do you guys want to play?" Jeremy asked them.

"Golden touch?" Nucleo said and we agreed. Zayne was the one who will catch us so we ran, he first caught was Nucleo.

The game continues until we got tired and ate some dinner, and went to sleep.

[Life is short but you can make million of memories with it..]

....

(I don't know what may happen next!! Hahaha XD)

                                                              -HeavenlyCoffee