1.

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up in darkness.

I ached all over, blisters and bruises tattooed my skin.

How did they get there?

I tried to touch them, but I soon realised that I was tied to a wooden chair by a Long metal chain.

I scanned my surroundings. There were only shadows, moving faster than the speed of light.

"Hello?!" I yelled at the shadows.

No one answered.

"Where am I?!" I tried again. Still nothing.

I tried to release myself from the chains, trying to use my powers to freeze them over, but somehow these chains were immune to the frost, and I soon gave up, knowing that it was pointless.

But then, I heard the sound of leather shoes padding against the hard, cement floor. My heart was pounding in my ears, and fear started to overwhelm me.

"Welcome back Elsa," a low voice said, sending chills down my spine. "Did you really think you had escaped from me?"

My body tenses up. I couldn't breathe. "I told you to leave me alone!"

"And did you think I would?" The figure said. "We're going to have a lot of fun here, aren't we dear?"

Then, he grabbed a large cutting knife, the tip shimmering.

"Don't scream," he laughed, before raising the knife above me.

"No," I yelled. "NO!!!"

I struggle in my chair. I desperately tried to look around for something for me to grab onto.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!"

"Goodbye Elsie,"

"Elsie,"

"Elsie,"

"Elsie,"

~~~

"ELSIE!" A loud voice shouted, pulling me back into reality.

My eyes widened, and I slapped the hands that were shaking me away. I jumped back in fright, but was relieved to find that it was only my Sister Anna, who was looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I wiped the sweat that was trickling down my face and smiled weakly. "I'm fine, why would I not?"

"Because," she said. "You're crying, sweating, and your eyes are super puffy."

Groaning, I looked up at the clock that hung from my bedroom wall. 5:30am.

"Well, we should be getting ready for school," I said, leaping off my bed.

"Ok," Anna said, doubtfully, but as she walked away, she looked at me one last time. "Are you sure your okay Elsie?"