57.

Elsa's P.O.V

"This face mask will definitely make your skin glow tomorrow!" Anna squealed, slapping the sticky mask onto my face. I coughed as I was immediately hit with the strong scent of roses.

"She already has beautiful skin, Anna," Punzie replied, crossing her arms. Anna rolled her eyes and followed Punzie's actions.

"It will make it beautifuller," Anna replied. "WAIT! Not fuller, I-I mean, uh ... more beautiful?"

We all laughed at her silliness as she blushed a deep red, scratching the back of her head.

"How did you pass 5th grade?" Eragna chuckled, picking out another chocolate from the massive box beside her.

"With hard work and dedication," Anna smirked, stealing the chocolate from Eragna's hand. "And a little sneak peak from my neighbour now and again, no biggie."

"ANNA!" I shouted, smacking her lightly on the arm. She scowled and rubbed it.

"Watch where you're hitting, Elsie," she said. "You might hurt someone."

I stared at her in disbelief before returning to my laptop.

"Whatcha doing Elsa?" Merida asked, peeking over my shoulder. I laughed lightly and pushed her face away.

"I'm writing," I replied. "For a website."

"What type of website?" Anna asked.

"Well, it's not really a website, it's also an app," I explained, as I hit publish.

Congratulations! You have just published

CHAPTER 1: A Snowflake's Tale

"What's it called?" Punzie asked.

"It's called Wattpad," I said, shutting down my laptop. "I just wanted to try something new, you know? Something that I could use to escape the things that happen in real life."

They all looked at each other before continuing what they were previously doing. I looked at all of them curiously before glancing at all of their unblown mattresses, laying lifelessly on my bedroom floor, untouched.

"You guys aren't gonna make your beds before you do anything else?" I asked.

"They can wait," They all said in unison.

"Anyways," Anna started, giving me an uneasy, sly look. I immediately felt queasy, wondering what in the frost she was up to.

"I heard Jack will look extremely dashing tomorrow night," Anna continued, smirking at me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I attempted to hide myself in my duvet. The others tried to stifle their laughter, but it was obvious they couldn't hold it in for much longer.

"Imagine," Anna said dramatically, collapsing onto Eragna's lap, one hand placed elegantly on her head. "You and Jack, Snow Queen and King, riding into the sunset on a reindeer, with a talking snowman by your side, riding off into the winter sunset, hand in hand as you both feed each other chocolate-covered strawberries."

I almost choked on my own spit. "W-what?!"

"Don't tell me you have never thought of that completely reasonable hypothetical scenario," Anna said, rising up from Eragna's lap. Eragna cringed as Anna's elbow pressed down harshly on her mid-thigh.

"I haven't," I said, glaring at her. She gave me 'the look', and I sighed.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME," I groaned, covering myself with a pillow.

They all burst out laughing, falling into the ground, tears streaming down their cheeks. I turned as red as Merida's hair, and curled up into a little ball, rocking back and forth.