36.

Elsa's P.O.V

~Winter Formal Night~

"It's a little tight, but I'm sure I'll be fine," Punzie said, twirling around in her light purple dress. Punzie and Mer had come to my house to try out dresses with Anna and I, and we were having some sort of a catwalk in my room.

"You look beautiful Punzie," I smiled, giving a thumbs up. The other girls nodded in agreement.

"Aw, thanks guys! You all look beautiful as well! But now enough with me, we need to finish off Elsa's makeup! Anna, Merida, back me up!"

The all sat me down on my dresser chair, and they grabbed my makeup bag off my floor.

"Seriously Els, why do you have so much makeup but you barely use it?" Merida said, tipping everything out and onto the table.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't like to cake my face, unlike some girls."

The all rolled my eyes, knowing the girl that I was aiming at.

"Well don't mind her, Elsa," Punzie said. "Because you will certainly be the Belle of the Ball."

They all got to work on me. After covering me with foundation, they out on some concealer and some powder to set it. After that, they did a similar dark purple eyeshadow that I normally go for, but instead they added glitter in the creases and in the corner of my eyes. Anna added some dramatic winged liner and Merida added some dark purple lipstick. After that, Punzie lightly brushed a little blush on my cheeks, and some highlighter as well.

"And......done!" Anna said, turning me around. I looked in the mirror and gasped.

The makeup complimented my outfit, and the dark purple lipstick added something more to the look. The glitter and highlighter made me shine.

"Wow! Thanks guys!" I exclaimed, hugging them. Then, I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs.

"Let's go guys!" Anna squealed, clapping her hands. "Lets party!"

We all raced down the stairs, trampling over each other, and saw the 4 boys staring at us, their jaws dropping to the ground.

"Now now, boys," Merida smirked. "Don't wanna catch any flies, do ya?"

"U-u-uh y-yeah," Hiccuo stuttered, his eyes glued to Merida. "Let's get going then."

We all exited the house, each couple linking their arms on each other, well except for Jack and I, but we still linked hands. I actually don't know what we are, maybe we're a couple that haven't been announced? Or maybe Jack just saw me as a Friend, I have no idea.

"Woah, you rented a limo?!" Anna exclaimed, clutching Kristoff's arm tightly.

"Yup! Well, Eugene did," Kristoff shrugged, smiling.

"The owner of this limo owes me big time after a favour I did him," Eugene replied, guiding Punzie to the car. "Now, everyone get in!"

We all clambered into the limo, with Jack and I sitting together. It was about 5 minutes into the ride when Jack gently nudged me. I turned to look at him.