9.

Elsa's P.O.V

I don't know why, but I feel like I regretted what I said to Jack, but I had to be honest with myself and admitted that it was for my own good. But one question lingered in my mind...

Why was he so desperate for me to kiss him?

As I thought about this, I felt Anna shaking my shoulder, signalling or arrival to my first class.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Anna asked.

I shook my head. "It's okay, I'll manage."
After Anna waved goodbye to me, she happily hopped to her next class. Slightly more cheered up, I walked into class. Once I had entered the class, I was met by immediate whispers. Something about Jack and how he cried about me.

Seriously.

I doubt he would cry because of ME.

Besides, why would I even care anyway?

'Because you care about him Elsa' said a voice at the back of my head.

'What?' I thought.

'I can't care about him.'

'Why not? You know you do.'

'How do you know?'

'Because I'm YOU you moron!'

'Hey, you're a moron!'

'You just called yourself a moron again...'

'Oh.....'

"Hey!" A voice shouted, snapping me back into reality.

I looked up from my desk and found myself staring into the familiar emerald green eyes that I grew to hate.
"What do you want Maria?" I mumbled, not really paying attention to her.

"Well, newbie, if you want to know.." she smirked.

"Enlighten me."

"Well, YOU are no fun." She said. "But you ARE still going out of your way to steal MY JACKIE away from me!" She yelled.

"What?"

"Oh you can't be THAT clueless newbie, you seriously DIDN'T see him literally laying on the ground for you? When you acted like you were so heartbroken? Seriously, how much of an attention seeker could you be?"

So it was true....

I instantly felt more butterflies in my stomach.

He did care about me....

"But you better back away!" Maria said, stomping the ground with her 6 inch high heel. "Or you'll regret it newbie!"
Then, she turned around to walk away, with her goons still following her like a magnet.

"My name is Elsa you snob," I whispered. "Don't think everyone is below you, when seriously you are really at the bottom of the popularity scale."

Then, I saw her stop dead in her tracks, and turned her head, her eyes burning with pure anger.

"What did you say?" She whispered in a dangerously Low voice.

Normally, I would have just shook my head, all scared, but this time I felt more confident, and said, "Nothing." innocently, batting my eyelashes, new found adrenalin coursing through my veins.

She then stropped back to me and proceeded to wrap her hands around my neck.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU, YOU SON OF A -"

"Ms. Claude!" A voice boomed from the front of the classroom. "What do you think you're doing?!"