7.

Jack's P.O.V

After Elsa ran away, I slammed my head onto the ground. Why did I yell at her like that?! Just because she wouldn't kiss me is NOT a good excuse. 

There were no excuses.

 I don't even know what came over me! As I walked back into the house, I made my way to my bedroom, thinking about how I was gonna apologise to Elsa. Honestly, I genuinely DID enjoy the time she was here, and I felt like an idiot for ruining everything. I opened my cupboard and grabbed my staff. I couldn't tell her about this. She would call me a freak, a Monster and a loser. Not to mention she would probably tell the ENTIRE school about it. Only the Big Four Boys know about my powers. I grabbed my stick and tapped it against my window, causing ice spirals to form. This was what I always did when I was depressed. Sometimes I wish that there was someone out there like me. Someone that I could RELATE to.

After about 2 hours, I sighed and decided to talk to Elsa tomorrow to apologise. I changed into some pyjamas and instantly fell asleep, dreaming about a beautiful girl with Long. Platinum blonde hair and big blue eyes.

Elsa's P.O.V

Whilst I was crying, I heard a knock on the door. The door squeaked open and I turned around to see my little Sister in her pink, bunny pyjamas.

"Elsie, are you okay? She asked. "I heard you crying. Where were you?"

I slowly shaked my head, and Anna walked to me, sitting beside me on my bed.

"What happened?"
I told her the story, and I felt her getting more and more angry.

"THAT DOUCHE OF A FROST I SWEAR TOMORROW YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO TO THAT SON OF A-

"Anna!" I said. "Language."

She huffed and smiled sadly at me. "It's weird how you care more about my language than someone who had just yelled at you just because you wouldn't kiss them."

"I don't know what even happened." I sighed. "It's just like Pitch all over again."

"Hey." Anna said calmly. "It's okay. I'm gonna make sure that this time, NOTHING is going to happen to you."

I nodded slowly and Anna got up and left the room. I watched some YouTube videos to calm me down for about 2 hours and looked at the clock.

10:30pm

I rubbed my eyes and shut down my laptop. After that I climbed into my bed and fell asleep, dreaming of a boy with frosty white hair wearing a light blue hoodie.

Hello people!
Did you like it? I'm sorry for such a short chapter! I'm just wanna write more and more chapters, which are definitely coming soon, and I want you guys to know that I really appreciate all your votes and comments!

But of course, I thank you guys for all the reads I have received and don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT

If you enjoyed this chapter or of you want to give feedback.
Thank you guys agains so much and thanks for reading!
Choco