34.

Elsa's P.O.V

"Ready?" Jack said, buckling his seatbelt.

"Yup," I replied, doing the same thing.

So I was going to take Anna and Punzie's advice. I was going to open up to him more. I've had all the signs of a crush, my heart pounding whenever I'm near him, butterflies in my stomach, the occasional blush whenever he smiles at me. And for the first time in forever, I'm actually liking it!

"So what are we going to do at the park?"

"It's a surprise!" He smirked, keeping his eyes on the road.

I groaned in response and looked out of the window. I felt warm and fuzzy inside, and let me tell you lots probably the best feeling in the world!

We both sat in a comfortable silence until Jack tried to make conversation.

"So I saw Hans with Anna today."

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "That boy has had a crush on her the moment they laid eyes on each other."

"He's known as the school's phsyco," Jack chuckled.

"Come on, he can't be that bad?" I defended.

"One time he made a girl leave the state because he wouldn't let go of her. Her name was Vanessa. Honestly, I could've thanked him because she was all over me as well!"

I felt a little jealous and bit my lip.

"Of course she wasn't my type though," he said quickly. "Too much makeup, literally caking her face every time she saw me. She wore the most revealing clothes that you could imagine. If she walked into school naked it wouldn't have made a difference!"

"So Maria's clone?" I snorted.

Jack laughed lightly. "Yeah, you could say."

"Why is Maria so in love with you anyway?" I asked, curious.

He sighed. "Well, we were once a thing."

I stopped laughing and my eyes widened. Seriously, Jack and Maria together?

"What?!"

"It's not what you think," he replied. "She was different back then. She hated revealing clothes and she barely wore any makeup. But then I saw her cheating with another guy, and I broke up with her. She started to wear revealing clothes to try and lure me back o her, but that just made me hate her even more. Now she considers herself to be the queen bee of everyone and now everyone hates her except for her goons and the jocks."

"Oh," I replied.

We spent the the rest of the journey talking about random stuff like chocolate, flying pugs and ice skating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived at the park and we both got out.

"So what is this surprise that you've got?" I chuckled, looking at him.

He smirked and held my hand. Butterflies immediately erupted in my stomach.

"Come on."

Now the sun was starting to set, and he guided me into the small woods that was at the very end of the park. We went through until we reached a small clearing, where there was a table for two and small candles dotting the area.

"Wow!" I gasped, amazed. "How did you do this so quickly?!"

"I had a few friends to help," he replied and pulled out one of the chairs and nodded his head. "Milady."

I curtsied playfully at his cheesiness and took my seat.

"You realise that this is the most cliché thing that you could do, right?"

He shrugged. "Yeah, but I know you love it."

I blushed even harder and avoided his gaze.

"You know you look cute when you blush, right?"

By now I was Crimson and I felt my heart pound even harder.

Chuckling, he reached for something underneath the table and grabbed two plates that had a large steak, asparagus and mashed potatoes on them. My mouth watered at the sight of them.

"How Long have they been there?"

"For about 10 minutes," Jack replied. "I had one of my friends make them just before we came. He owns a restaurant nearby."

We enjoyed the next hour just talking about life, laughing at Jack's cheesy jokes and making mash potato snowman with out hands. Once we were done, we put the plates back underneath the table and stood up to dust ourselves.

"Well that as fun," I laughed.

"Yeah," he replied, grinning.

We stood there for a moment, and we were about to lean in, but then, we heard growls surrounding us. We stopped.

"Jack, is this apart of the plan?" I whispered nervously,

He didn't answer, and his eyes darted around the trees. Another growl erupted from behind the trees.

"Run," he whispered.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Run!" He shouted. He grabbed my hand and we ran through the trees. All of a sudden, large wolves pounced from behind the trees, their teeth glinting in the moonlight. We ran as fast as we could until we stopped in another clearing, trying to catch our breaths.

"Do you think we lost them?" Jack asked, panting.

I was about to nod my head, until I noticed a wolf right behind Jack, about to pounce.

"JACK!" I yelled, holding out my hand. Ice blasted from my hand, encasing the wolf in ice just behind Jack.

He turned around in shock and looked at the wolf and back at me, his eyes widening. I looked down, my head facing the ground. I was going to wait for him to run until he started to hug me. I didn't move.

"You're just like me," he whispered.

"What?" I said, puzzled.

"Remember that staff that I said was nothing?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well, when I ave that staff, I have the ability to control ice and snow." He said. "And I can fly too."

I looked at him in surprise. He was like me. I wasn't alone anymore.

"Well, we should probably get out of here," I said breaking the moment.

He let go of me instantly and blushed. "Yeah, we should."

We managed to make our way out of the woods and reached the car.

"But I really did have a good time, Jack," I said, looking at him.

He smiled at me and turned on the ignition. "Me too Else, me too."

~~~~~~~
Hai.
So here is another update, I hope you guys enjoy it! So now Elsa and Jack know about each other's powers! But also Jack is starting to grow some hatred for Elsa? But who do you believe, Elsa, or Pitch? I'll update soon so you can find out!

I also want to thank you all for +700 reads! Last chapter I thanked you guys for +600 but now we have reached over 100 more! Thank you all soooo much for all of your reads, votes and comments, they are very special and I take every single vote, read and comment as a VERY big deal. So if you did like this chapter, or you want to send any feedback, please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

And thanks for reading!
~CHOCO