47.

Eragna's P.O.V

"Pitch!" I yelled, gripping onto his hand tightly.

I braced myself with my other hand and tried to avoid my hair flying around everywhere, slowly unfurling from the messy French braid that I , or Elsa, had made. I looked below me, and all I saw was just a swirl of Colours. Purple, pink, blue, green. If I had a chance to go time Travelling again, I would deny it.

"We're close!" Pitch yelled back, although he sounded miles away. "Just hold on for a little longer!"

~~

Jack's P.O.V

"We have to go after them!" I yelled, heading towards the portal. Rapunzel trapped my hand before I could jump inside. I turned towards her, irritated.

"What?!"

"Jack," she whispered, her voice slightly cracking. "She's gone. Don't you see? Elsa's gone!"

My eyes softened at her pleading look. She knew that if I jumped into the portal, the chances of getting Elsa back were impossible. And it was Eragna and Pitch vs me. She had already lost Elsa.

She didn't want to lose me too.

I looked behind her. Eugene, Kristoff and Hiro were looking around, avoiding eye contact with me. Well, the three of them were until Hiro suddenly dashed out of the room, tears running down his face. Poor guy, it wasn't hid fault that this happened.

It was mine.

I slowly turned my head towards the portal. The shimmering mixture of Colours made my stomach churn. But I had to try. It was my fault that Elsa had gotten into this mess.

I had to get her back.

I loosened Punzie's grip on my hand and ran head first into the portal.

"Jack!" She yelled, trying to grab the sleeve of my hoodie, but I was already too far in.

I held both hands to protect myself, wishing that I had brought my staff with me. If only I had my staff....

But suddenly, I was overwhelmed in light, and I felt my entire body go numb.

~~~

Eragna's P.O.V

We both dived in head first to the ground. I felt a gust of cold air blow against me as we tumbled and hit against a wall. I groaned and slowly stood up, rubbing my temple and rubbing my back. I turned to Pitch, who was still lying on the ground groaning.

"Get up!" I whispered-yelled. I looked at our surroundings. The smell of medicine and mint filled the air. I looked at the people who were walking around with wheelchairs and stretchers, clearly not noticing the two people who had just appeared out of thin air.

"Uhh, Pitch?" I said. "Why aren't they noticing us?"

He slowly stood up and arched his back. "I put a.....cloaking spell.. on us before we left. Just in case someone....caught us. No one from this time period can see us."

I nodded and took another look around us. I tried to see if there was a sign for pregnant women in this hospital. There has to be.

"Hey, look," Pitch said, tapping me on the shoulder.

He pointed to a large sign: